I let out a small laugh and realize I'm full on crying by now. Pippa comes up behind my right side and puts her hands around my waist and chin on my shoulder, and Jazzy does the same on my left. "Look at where we are, look at where we started." She quietly sings before pecking my cheek. I turn around bringing both of my girls into a tight hug. We stand there for a couple of minutes silently crying tears of joy and taking time to appreciate just the presence of one another. We eventually pull out of the hug and give each other pecks on the cheek and to say " I love you" and of course to grab the pillows.

There are other Hamilton related throw pillows there too so we also grab those. When Lin originally said that people were asking to make "Hamilton" bedding and clothes and things like that I thought he was kidding but I guess he wasn't. Jazzy shows me her "Peggy" pillow that looks just like mine but has a bright yellow background and a black star shadow of "Peggy" Pippa shows me her "Eliza" pillow and it has the same beautiful color of her dress on the back of my pillow and a shiny silver star with her character's shadow and all of our pillows have the same background. Phillipa's showing me the back of her pillow and I gasp as I noticed something that I didn't notice before on our pillows.

"What is it Renee? Is there dirt on it or something?" Pippa asks flipping the the pillow so she can see the back. "No not al all" I say. "Look. Under the star there's a little sentence in cursive! It says, 'Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now.' " I finish. "Aww Jazzy look!" Pippa says showing Jazzy. "It even has a little heart for the period aww that's so cute!" Jazzy coos.

(Jazzy pov)

We move onto decor after picking out blankets and throw pillows. I get some cute photo frames, signs, wooden plaques with sayings, some shadow boxes, some cool mirrors, fake succulents, twine, mini clothes pins, a light up marquee looking letter that's the letter 'J' obviously, a calendar, mason jars, plastic animal figurines, spray paint, and some amazing scented candles. Renne and Pips get some of the same things but look at me weird when I put the mirrors, twine, and mini clothes pins, mason jars, plastic animal figurines, and spray paint in my cart.

"Jazzy what are you going to do with the mason jars, plastic animal figurines, spray paint, twine, mini clothes pins, and mason jars?" Pips says with a laugh. "When we get back we're going to be doing some diying so pick your colors and get mason jars, plastic animal figurines, spray paint, twine, mini clothes pins, and mason jars!" I say a little too excitedly. They give each other a nervous glance at each other and then glance back at me. They both shrug and start picking out what I told them too.

When they finish picking out what they wanted we all head to the checkout lane. Of course we all have super strong coupon saving game and so we each end up saving about $250 which is pretty good considering that we spent about $2800 each. We get in the car and check the time. It's 3:50 which means we'll make it just in time for call. After having some cute target boys help us load our car with the couches we head of to the Richard Rodgers theatre.

(Pippa pov)

I get in the driver's seat because it's my car and Jazzy called shotgun just before Renee. Renee accepts defeat and goes into the backseat. "Sooo," she says "those target boys were cute." "Yeah they were pretty cute." I say in agreement. "One of them looked like Anyhony." Jazzy said.

Ahh Anthony. He plays "Phillip/ John Laurens" in "Hmailton" and is Jazzy's boyfriend of two years. They are easily the showmance of showmances, just the cutest thing that's happened to this world. I remember when we first started rehearsing the musical, about three years ago.

After Jazzy Renee and I got somewhat close Jazzy started asking us if we thought Anthony liked her. They were crushing on each other so so hard but Anthony was crushing harder then Jasmine and I thought that was impossible. They are so in love and it makes me so happy to see Jazzy happy because she totally deserves it.

I love her so much. I have so much love this cast. They've filled a hole in my heart that I didn't know was empty until I met them and started falling in love with them. Not only that, but they showed me a whole new meaning to the word 'love' in a way I've never thought of it before. I can't explain what it feels like, it's just there and it's one of my favorite feeling in the entire world. I sigh happily as I pull in the parking garage that is only a couple of feet away from the theatre.

Anthony, Oak, who is "Hercules Mulligan and James Madison" and Daveed who is "Layfette and Thomas Jefferson" are there to help us unload everything and take our couches in. Thank goodness Jazzy texted them because we would've never been able to carry in all the bags and the couches. "Damn" is the first thing Anthony says after I open the trunk to my white Range Rover. "How much shit did you girls buy today?" Daveed asks with a laugh. Oak smiles and takes Renee's couch out of my trunk.

Anthony walks over to Jazzy and gives her a small but passionate kiss. "I've missed you today babe." He said. She giggles and he takes out her couch which is in a huge cardboard box like Renee and I's and starts walking towards the theatre to meet up with Daveed and Oak who were already on their way to our dressing rooms. We grab our bags and run for the back door to get into the theatre, hoping that we aren't too late.

(Renee pov)

We set down all of our bags on our huge vanities in our dressing rooms and then we go to check in so that we aren't marked late for work and so Lin doesn't freak out. As we make our way to the stage from the suite of dressing rooms we share we hear Lin's voice over the intercom. "Hello everybody please check in and come to sit in the audience immediately, thank you." He says in a very serious tone. "That's weird," Jazzy says "He usually says 'Hello, hello, hello!' when he asks us to check in but he sounded so serious, like something is really wrong." Jazzy finishes. We all share a nervous glance before running down the stairs faster then ever.

As soon as the last person was seated Lin walked up on stage and everyone was quietly whispering. "Hello everyone," he said in a serious tone. "I have some news that I need to inform you about." He continued. Pippa Jazzy and I look at each other with weirded out expressions on our faces, Lin is never this formal! Jazzy grabs my hand and Pippa's squeezing both. We then look at each other again with another expression on our faces but we're all wearing it, fear.

(A/N): Yay so that was the first chapter I hope you liked it! I know it's not really about janthony right now but in the next chapter there will be lots of them! Hope you enjoyed and if you made it this far, thank you so much I didn't think anyone was going to read this (I still don't think anyone is lol) but I'm just doing this for fun! FYI the picture on the back of the pillows is the one up there but obviously with the different colored dresses and stuff. DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN "HAMILTON AN AMERICAN MUSICAL" ALL RIGHTS GO TO EVERYONE WHO WTOTE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BROADWAY SHOW!! Okay now that that's over, have a great day or night! <3