Chapter 29. <3

Adriana's POV:

We walked up to Sara "Wtf is going on here?!" I kinda yelled at Nathan, 'cause he hit her. "Nothing." "He snapped "Nothing?! You just fucking hit her!" Cat yelled angry "She was just being a bitch." "I was being the bitch?! Well you walk up to me and start grinding me, do you think I'm gonna react chill if you do that?! Well no!" "You did what?!" Nicki's mouth hanged open. "I just grinded on her. Not a big deal. You girls are over reacting." "Stop it!" Lilly was angry now to. I walked to Sara and checked her cheek, it was a little red, it will be e bruise tomorrow. "Nathan. We gotta go." Siva says tapping his shoulder. He nodded. And they walked away.

"Yeah. Walk away you stupid whale!" I yelled, and bursting out in laughter right after they left the building "Sorry, I had to do that!" I laughed. Wiping a tear away. They just stared at me like I'm on fool or something, well I am, so they're right.

"Girls. We gotta go" Zayn said, walking up to us. "What time is it?" Cat asked.

"4 in the morning. So, i'ts time to go. You girls have to go to school monday" He said in a fatherly tone.

"Ugh. All right" Cat sighed. He took her hand, and dragged her out side, we just followed.

*40 minutes later*

We just arrived home. And I just got straight into bed, I'm so tired!

Harry was a 'little drunk' not even funny. So, I said to Louis that he needed to take care of him tonight. Is he always the party animal. "He called me even a party pooper in the car. Well. Thank you Harry. That's so freaking kind of you.. Idiot." I mumbled to myself.

I hear a few giggles behind me.

I turn around and saw that Cat and Zayn we're making out. Well usually I just let it go. But i'ts Harry's fault that I'm a little grumpy.

"Get a room please" They looked at me, and walked towards Zayn's room. Well someone is gonna get down tonight, if you know what I mean.. ;)

Well. Maybe. I just need to  get changed and take a drink. And sleep. I only had 1 fucking drink tonight.

I walked into my bathroom. And grabbed some baby wipes to get my make up off.

After 20 minutes, scratching my eye balls out. I'm done with my make up.

I walked over to the closet, and opened it.

I looked for some pyjamas.

I just grabbed some boxers and a tank top. My boxers are to big anyway, so.

I walked downstairs, to the kitchen.

And saw someone standing there, n the dark. I turned on the light.

"Hey. What are you doing here" The person turned around, it was Liam. With tears.

"Liam? What's wrong?" I runned to him and hugged me tight.

"I-I just got c-called. M-Mom.." He broke down in tears.

''What about mom?"

"S-she died.." He cried.

I looked up. In total shock. Tears welling up in me eyes.

"No no no. Your joking. I'ts a joke. Right" He shook no.

I broke down. And fall on the ground, collapsing in a little ball. This can't be happening. She's not dead! She isn't!

He lift me up, onto my feet.

"Ade. Look at me" I look up. He wiped my tears away.

"Why does this always happen to me? Fuck my life." I sobbed.

"I'ts going to be okay. Let's get some rest. We'll figure it put tommorw. And go to dad. Yes?" I nodded. We walked upstairs. I walked into my room.

Let's hope that this is some kinda dream.

-----------------------------------

I woke up.

After a lot of screaming. I bet Cat and Zayn had a wild night. Well. It was about time. Now I have to shut up, 'cause Harry and I didn't even fucked yet..

I thought about the thing about my mom. And luckily it was all a dream.

I got out of bed. Looked in the mirror, I looked like a mess.

First put on some clothes.

Black high waist skinny jeans, blue floral bustier, floral Vans, styled my hair, some mascara, red lipstick, rings, my believe ring that Justin gave me and the girls when he was at the after party yesterday, denim jacket and some sunglasses.

I walked downstairs. Everyone was awake.

"You look cute" Harry complimented. "Thank ya sweetheart" And kissed him on the cheek.

I smelled something real good. I saw that there we're pancakes! Freaking pancakes! I love that shit! I grabbed 3 and some jam.

"Okay. Who's idea was it to make pancakes?" I smiled. Niall raised his hand. Of course.

"Well. Thank you! I love them!" He laughed.

I walked towards Cat. I smirked to myself.

"Hey WildCat" I smirked, she laughed.

"Hey cutie"

"Soooo. How was your night?" I winked.

"You heard..?" She leaned over. I nodded.

"Oh gosh. Fuckin' serious?!"

"You're very loud. But I'm the only one who heard it. The rest was too drunk" She laughed.

"i'ts so emabrissing.. Zayn i'ts all you're fault!" She yelled. He was standing on the other side of the room.

"Well. You loved it babe!" She blushed like crazy.

"You look like a tomato.."

"Whut?! NOOO!" She hided her face under a pillow.

"Don't worry. Let's do something fun today.." I suggested.

"Yes please. But I think that some people are a little hungover.." Nicki said pointing towards Louis.

"I'm not. I'm just a little.. Tired?"

"Sure. You're just hungover." She said.  We all nodded.

"A little"

"Are you guys are fucking dating yet?!" I screamed. Already taking a few steps back, in case Nicki is going to kill me.

"Ehm. Well. Eh. Yeah.." Louis blushed. Wild.

"Yay! I'm so happy!" Cat cheered.

Nicki showed her big smile.

"Well. I have an idea. What if we're going to hit the town and shop for our first school day" I asked.

"Yes. Sounds like a plan" Nicki did a happy dance, she's just a shopaholic. 

"And we just stay home then eh?" Niall asked, I nodded, smiling.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey ya.

Sorry that I didn't update..

I hope you like it :D

-read

-vote

-ilysm

xHeyItsRonel_x