Chapter 6. <3

Harry's POV:

"Liam? I need to talk to you" "OK. What's wrong mate?" "Last night at the bonfire Adriana was sitting next to me. I was really rude to her i feel so bad about it." "What did you say to her?" "Well i said nothing but she was sitting next to me and i was going to sit next to Louis, she looked very confused and embarrassed" "But what is the problem than? Just say sorry to her, she'll forgive u" "Well i actually really like her. A lot. Every time she is talking to me i'm shy and like you know i'm never shy with a girl so.." i was cut off by Liam "Wow! Stop! You like my sister?" "Uhm.. Yeah.. That's actually it.." "Oh Ok. That's fine. do i have to talk to her about everything?" "I loved to. I don't know how to say that i like her. You don't have to say that to her though" "Ok, i'm going to talk to her" "Thanks man" You're welcome. Oh and Harry" "Hmm" "Congrats""For what?" "That you like my little sister so much.." "Oh right.. Thank you.. I guess.." and with that He walks away.

Adriana's POV: 

"Good morning Mrs.Payne" I say to Adriana with a laugh when we are walking down stairs "Hello Mrs. Bear" And she laughs back. "She'll we go downstairs to get breakfast, Ade?" "Yeaaah! I'm starving!!" "Yeaaah! Me too!" "Yeah buddy! Hand hug" And we give each other a hand hug. Hehe sorry, inside joke..

when we are downstairs we hear soft talking down the hallway. "She'll we go listen? Cat?" "Yeaah! We're the two James bond's!" "Haha! Omg! Cat!" "Sorry..!" We are very curios so yeah we are going to listen what Harry and Liam are saying.

"Well i actually really like her. A lot. Every time she is talking to me i'm shy and like you know i'm never shy with a girl so.." i was cut off by Liam "Wow! Stop! You like my sister?" "Uhm.. Yeah.. That's actually it.." "Oh Ok. That's fine. do i have to talk to her about everything?" "I loved to. I don't know how to say that i like her. You don't have to say that to her though" "Ok, i'm going to talk to her" "Thanks man" You're welcome. Oh and Harry" "Hmm" "Congrats""For what?" "That you like my little sister so much.." "Oh right.. Thank you.. I guess.." and with that He walks away.

"Holy shit!" Cat says in shock but with a big smile on her face "What's wrong Ade? You look not that good? Are you OK? HELLOOO! ADRIANAA!" "Well i didn't expect this.. i don't feel so good" "Come I bring you to the living room. But we have to go pass Harry.." "OK. I need to sit.." I said slowly. I really don't feel good "Goodmornig Hazza" I say a little rude, but i feel like shit too, so i don't care. "Morning Ade" Well he said something..

"Hello girlzzzz!" Niall yell trough the whole living room. "Goodmorning Niallator!" Cat yells back "Go sit here i grab you're food" "No. They will see that i don't feel good, i don't want that they worry about me" "OK. Com on then" Well i don't want to walk i just want to lay down and sleep. "Hello Boyzzz!" I say wheni take my seat and do as normal as i can right now "Hello" "Girls! I have a surprise for you two!' Liam says happily to Cat and I "What is it?" "Well actually there two surprises.." "What is it Liaaaam! I wanted to knooow!" I say and slab him playfully oh the chest "Well the first thing is you are going to school next week. but i'ts a special school for famous kids.." I cut him off "So this go fast. I'm famous here already! I feel so loved right now!!" I said and everybody began laughing "Sorry Liamm! Go on" "Ok and the second thing is Lilly and Nicki are coming in a few days! Cat, Lilly and Nicki are going to move in the garden cottage. i'ts very lovely in there" "Yeaaaah! My other two best friend are coming! Thank you Brotha!" I say and hug him "No problem Lil Sis"

well my breakfast is up, with difficulty. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back" "Ok! don't be gone for to long!" Louis says in a fatherly tone "Ok! Daddy" I said back in a tone like a little child "good" "Oh and guys! Don't gossip about me! Just a joke..!" "So we can gossip about you?!" Zayn says with a big smile on his face "Whatever!" I say like i'm a real bitch and i walk away like a boss. i always wanted to do that.

I walk back to the living room were everybody is on the couch with  a cup of tea or something. And i feel really dizzy. And before i know everything is black i only hear Cat scream my name "Adriana! Adriana!? Wake up babe....." 

............................

sorry i missed my deadline yesterday.

Lilly and Nicki are coming to!! ;D

I'm so excited! Hehe, i'm sorry