Chapter 23. <3

Harry's POV:

Who the hell does Taylor think she is?!

She can not talk to my girl like that. She thinks that i'm not over her. Well maybe she's not over Me.

I'm gonna call her and say that she is disrespectful.

I'ts ringing and ringing.

"Hello? This is Taylor" "Taylor. I'ts Harry." "Harry! I knew you were not over me yet!" "You wish." I murmered "Why are you calling than?" "I'm calling because. You're disrespectful. You can't talk to people like that!" "I don't know what you're talking about.." "You know damn well what i'm talking about! I'm talking about the Tweet that you send to Adriana! You can't do that Taylor" "Why not?" "Because your a bitch. You can't talk to people like that. Not in real life and not on Twitter or something. You know. I'm done. Bye Taylor." "But Har-" And I hung up.

I walked back into the living room and Adriana's head immediately  turned towards me. She runned to me "And?!" "She thought it was normal. And than i hung up.." "So.. Nothing actually changed?" I shoved my hands into my pockets and shook my head "Well. You tried it. I'm happy with that" She said she stood on her toes to give me a quick peck on the lips "Hmm" I murmured into her mouth.

Liam's POV:

I called with Danielle yesterday and we broke up. I didn't break the news yet, I think I'm gonna do it tonight. Or actually now.

"Uhm.. Guys?" Their heads turned to me "I called with Danielle yesterday and.. We broke up.." Their jaw drops "What?! Why?!" Adriana asks shocked "Well.. We fighted a lot lately and.. It just didn't work anymore" She looked down and looked sad "So.. I have a club buddy?" She said with a grin on her face, I laughed "Yes. Yes you have my dear" She laughed with me. "I'm sorry Liam.." "About what?" I asked her confused "About you and Danielle" I smiled "I'ts Ok".

And than my phone starts ringing

"Hello? This is Liam" "Hello Liam. This is Simon" "Hello Simon" "I wanted to call you guys that you have to rush home because tomorrow night is the This Is Us premier. And you guys have to be there" "Shit. We totally forgot. We're going to fly uhm.. When the next flight is going to London" That is in about 3 hours" "Okay. Than we're going to hurry. See you tomorrow Simon" "Ok. Just one thing. Next week you guys have to do a concert in London. In the O2 arena. Just Take Me Home tour so. The day after the premier you have to rehearsal. Owh. And tell Adriana that she's your for program" "That's great! She's gonna love it! Uhm.. I have to go now. Because we're gonna pack our stuff and go to the airport and go home. Bye Simon!" "Bye Liam" And we hung up.

I ran into the living room and screamed.

"LADDY'S AND GENTLEMAN! DROP EVERYTHING!" I scared the shit out of them.

"LIAM! WHAT THE FUCK!" Cat yelled still shocked "Sorry Kitty-Cat. But i have big news. And breaking news" She cocked an eyebrow at my nickname for her.

"What i wanted to say. Is we have to pack our stuff because tomorrow night is the This Is Us premier and we have to fly in 3 hours. And next week we have to perform in the O2 and Adriana your our for program!" She screamed first and than ran towards me and jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist so she was hugging me.

"Omg! Omg! Omg!" She said when i set her down "I-I don't know what to say.. I'm speechless" "Are you excited?" "Yes! Of course!" "Good! Now people! Start packing!" And with that everyone runned into their room.

Adriana's POV: 

I can't believe i'n One Direction's for program!

And tommorow we're going to the This Is Us premier. I'm so excited!