Chapter 13. <3

Adriana's POV: 

I woke up because of screaming. Where does this come from? Downstairs.. I walk downstairs and i see everybody running through the whole living room "What's going on here?!" I screamed to the people "Adriana!! Come with me!" Louis yelled and dragging me upstairs "What's going on? Why are you all dressed up like this?" I asked him "I'ts a surprise.." We walked into my bedroom. And Louis gave me some clothes that the girls bought secretly yesterday they said 'I'ts a surprise!' so.. Weird.. "Put this on Ade" And gave me the clothes i put them on and walked out of the bathroom and saw Eleanor and Danielle sitting on my bed with make-up and hair stuff "Sit down honey!" Danielle says and put me down on the chair "Why is everybody being so mysterious?!" i said while they get my messy bun out of my hair "I'ts a surprise!" El says with a wink "Okay.. I'll shut up" And they start laughing

*20 minutes later*  

"So you're done with everything" Eleanor says to me. I was wearing a little red dress with black all stars, My hair french braided in a bun, My make, Mascara, Light pink lipstick, my own skin clolor and a ring and a bracelet en a flower hairband in my hair. That girls were very good with make-up and stuff. "We escort you downstairs" Danielle says when she put a bandage i front of my yes.

Great. Now i don't see anything. Just great.

"Ok. You can look" Eleanor says when she gets the bandage away from my eyes. "Why do i only see a wall?" i say surprised "You need to turn around.." Niall says to me "No shit!" I say with a laugh "Well turn around then" Niall replied.

I turned around.

OMG!

"SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled when i turned around. I'm going to cry. "Aww! Guys! Did you did this for me?!" I said with a big smile on my face. "YES! We did!" Cat screams to me when she runs over to me to give me a bear hug "Cat.. Can't.. Breath.." And she lets go of me. AIR! "Sorry.." "I'ts OK". "Happy birthday Adriana" Niall says when he walk over to me to hug me "Thanks Niall" "Happy birthday! BIRTHDAY GIRL!" Louis says when he hugs me tightly "Thank you!!" "Happy Birthday Lil Sis!" Liam says and give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug "Thank you Big Brotha!" And hug him back. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!" Nicki and Lilly says when they hug me and kiss me on the cheek "Thank Baby's". This is going to be a lot of hugs and kisses today.. "Happy birthday Adriana!" Zayn walks over me and gave me a hug "Thank you! I need to talk to you later.." I whisper the last part. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!" Harry yell as he pulled me up and swing me around a kiss me on the lips "Thank you babe!" "I'm sorry for last night Liam told me you was upset about it.." "I'ts ok" And hug him.

Now that every hug and kiss scenes are over i need to talk to Zayn.

Zayn's POV: 

I think that i know here Adriana wants to talk about.

She walks over to me. "Zayn can you come outside?" "Yeah. Of course" And we walk to the backyard and take a seat under tree.

"Well i need to talk to you about Cat.. She likes you  a lot. nd i think that you like her to.. But she think you're not, because you're acting a little holding back. So..  Do you like her?" Adriana asks me. "Well.. Yeah! I like her a lot!" I said happily "Yaaaay! That's great! Are you going to asks her out?" "yeah. I'll ask her soon" "Okay! Now come back inside" "Yep! Come on Birthday Girl" I said with laugh and we walk back inside.

Adriana's POV:  

"Adriana, we have a surprise for you!" Liam says to me when we were in the backyard eating a piece of cake. "Yaaay! I like surprises!" I said with a smile on my face "Good! Haz do you want to say it?" Liam asks Harry "Yeah. Sure. Adriana? You know that we're are together for like a week or something?" "Yeah?" "Well, the first thing is. We are going to the Ellen show next week, we are going on a holiday with everybody! And we are going to announce that we're a couple" "Whaaaat?! We're going to Amercica with everybody. That's great AWESOME! You want to Announce on the Ellen Show that we're a couple?" "yeah. Do you mind it?" "No! I like it!" And give him a kiss on the lips.

Harry and i are going to get a romantic dinner tonight and after the dinner we're going out with the whole crew! Yeah Bitches i'm 17!!! ;DD

............................

Sorry for the late update..

Lovies! xx Ronel ;)