Chapter 11- Beast vs Demon

Start from the beginning

"Although congratulations are in order..." He said as he stared down at the solar wizard trying to regain his senses on the ground. "You've earned yourself a fine tombstone."

He opened his right hand, and from it, darkness began forming into a gigantic sword, which he then clasped with both hands and pulled behind his head. *Darkness Blade!* The Phantom Lord mage yelled as he brought the sword down with speed over Sora's body.

'Damn! I have to dodge it!' Sora thought as he quickly outlined his body with golden magic before narrowly avoiding being cut in half by an inch. The dark sword came down, crashing into the ground with enough force to kick up a debris cloud.

Sora continued to roll on the ground from the attack, before he stopped and climb back to his feet and watched the cloud of dust. "What was that? That magic....So he's a dark wizard?"

"You are half correct..." Anubis' voice appeared behind Sora, much to the solar wizard's shock, with an orb of darkness in his hand. "I'm not just any dark wizard. Dark Sphere!Anubis then brutally shoved the orb into Sora's back causing a huge explosion that sent him flying into a wall.

"I'm a Dark Demon." Anubis said as he watched Sora struggled to his feet.

Sora had to admit, that one had hurt. He struggled a bit to get back to his feet. He realized when he felt a slight breeze that his vest had been shredded so he shed what was left of the vest leaving him in only his slate T-shirt, pants and shoes. "A Black Demon, huh?" he said, as he faced Anubis with a raised eyebrow. "So are you saying your a Demon Slayer?"

"No, I'm not" Anubis said, "I am neither a Slayer nor human. I'm a Demon of destruction, nothing more."

Sora cracked his neck before channeling his magic "If that's the case, then let's see which is stronger: A Beast or A Demon!" before charged at Anubis.

Anubis then channeled his magic before charging at Sora surrounded by purple magic. The two wizards met halfway before they began to trade blows.

Shockwaves pulsed all around the hall as golden and purple streaks met, bounced apart, met, bounced apart, only to meet again somewhere else, each meeting producing the waves that did everything from just create gusts of wind, to shattering most of the floor and sending up swarms of dust when the two met in the canopy.

Anubis blinked then crossed his arms as fast as he could, Sora's solar powered foot slamming into him and thrusting him off the dark wizard. The demon landed safely on the ground across from where he'd been fighting at, though the force of his impact caused a crater into the floor as the force transferred.

He threw himself flat against the ground as Sora shot past from above, little more than a blur to the demon at the level he was fighting at, sliver eyes widening as several long sandy hairs detached themselves from his head and floated away on the mad rush of air in the speeding teen's wake.

The dark wizard looked over and saw a swath of debris on the floor as the solar wizard skimmed over the ground below then shot back to his level in a second, again coming for his enemy, leading with a straight attack that would take the demon's head off if he didn't watch it. Anubis reached above his head and put both hands on the on the wall then curled himself into a ball, just as Sora's attack slammed home with enough force to bury his arm in the wall up to the shoulder and almost crack the massive structure in half.

The dragon slayer saw white as he didn't pull his arm out in time and both of Anubis' heels slammed into the top of his head, sending him speeding to the ground, his arm ripping a gash the length of the wall until he slammed to the ground and raised a massive cloud of debris, from which he shot like a bullet and tried to hit the demon with an uppercut. The dark wizard's head pulled out of the way in time, but Sora felt his knuckles graze the wizard's chin, then he was past, flipping backwards before coming to a stop.