leah

Leah

"You have a nice room." I said sitting on his bed as I looked around.

"It's alright." He said before sitting right next to me.

I could feel his breathing over my neck. My breath began to heighten when he rose his hands up to my neck. 'I knew this was a bad idea' I thought to myself.

"Calm down." He said before gently rubbing my neck, "What you so worked up for?"

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in, "Just a slight bit nervous. I'm in the room of some guy I don't know, and he's a vampire. I could easily die right now."

"But you won't," he said, "now drink."

He raised his wrist up to my mouth. I could smell his blood and it was driving me crazy. I tried to resist the urge, but my fangs were piercing through and couldn't control myself anymore.

 I sunk my fangs into his wrist. His blood was delicious, exactly what I was craving. I couldn't stop myself. I probably would've drained him had he not stopped me.

 "Now it's my turn." He said smiling deviously.

 I wiped the blood off my mouth with my hand and held out my wrist to him. He smiled then sunk his fangs into my wrist. It didn't hurt at all if anything it felt, pleasurable. 

I pull my arm away from his mouth carefully, he lifts his head up and his eyes meet mine. They were a nice brown color and his lips looked irresistible.

"Thinking about me doll?"

"N-no Not at all." 

I stand up and start to make my way out of the house. I reach the bakery, say goodbye and then leave. As soon as i get outside I run, I don't know how long I run but I just do. Something was lingering in the back of my mind and I needed to figure out what it is and fast. 

Sorry its short, and sorry it took so long but Its here.