Chres

A/N : from now on im just going to put the POV as the chapter title.

I woke up with hair in my face. An instant smile formed knowing that it was Leah's. she looked so peaceful when she is sleeping.

i got up carefully and headed to Rays room. He was watching a movie and eating popcorn. I walked in and sat on his bed.

"I see you and Leah have a thing going now." he said with a smirk

"its not entirely like that, she just asked me to lay with her then we fell asleep"

"mhm whatever. So what you plan on doing today lover boy?" he asked

"i dunno wanna go to the mall?"

"yea sure imma go wake up the females." he got up and left

I sat on the bed just thinking. I mean i was sleep with the most beautifulest female in the entire universe. I was thinking about our future when i heard a very scary scream. It sounded like one of the girls. I hope it wasn't Leah's id have a heart attack.

I rushed into the living room and no one was there. I then heard ray yelling my name.

Ray: yo chres get in here NOWW you gotta see this.

with that i ran into the bathroom and saw Leah staring at herself. She was crying, Tears rolling down her face and she still looked beautiful...wait something is off. Her teeth, Theyre like mine but POintier and extra realistic.

Next thing you know sh runs past us and out the house.

What is going on???