Leah

I was shocked at the fact that Chres was worried to the point that he would jack up the whole house. My thoughts were interupted by Chres running up on me. I looked into his eyes and looked like he has been crying. I would of never thought that I would make him cry.

He was checking me for any brusies or cuts as if I would get hurt. After he was done the girls and I started talking about the randomest things.

"Want to go out tonight and do something fun or whatever?" Lexi asked. I was down for anything really. It didn't bother me at all that she wants to do is have a little fun.

" Yeah im down for that" I said with no hesitation

I looked over to invite the guys with us when I caught Chres staring at me. I threw a pillow at his face and that seemed to get him out of his daze.

"Chres what were you staring at boy?" I asked while laughing

"uhh nothing nothing at all....just thinking thats all" he said while blushing.

Yeah thats a lame excuse but I'll let pass. I told them about the plan tonight so I decided that I had to go back to the house to get more clothes.

I Had to take Nessa and Chres back to they house so they could get clothes too. I drooped them off at the house then drove to mine.

I did my hygiene thing the got dressed. I wore a white crop top with black words on it and some pre-ripped shorts with white tims. (outfit above)

After I got dressed I drove back to pick up Nessa and Chres. I honestly have to say Chres looked pretty fine with his swag.

I went to pick up Lexi and Ray and we drove to a party. You could hear the music from all the way around the block. We reached this huge mansion and got out to go party.

This gone be fun......