Chres

I'm sitting in this circle angry because of that stupid dare. Cameron seems like the type to steal a girl with his facial features(A/N I was laughing when I wrote this cause it's so factorial) by now I was fuming but no one could see it. Cameron took her hand and headed to the bedroom. After they were locked inside the room, everyone got up and ran to sit by the door. obviously i wwent to sit by the door but i didnt move as fast, honestly i wasnt in a hurry to see the girl im madly in love with being with someone else.

Anyway we all sit there waiting for something to happen. I have a small glimpse of hope that nothing is going to happen until well we heard banging on the wall from what we think is the bed and grunting. after at least 5 minutes of the torture Nate yelled through the door that they were done. Everyone went back to there spots and i tried my hardest not to go off.

We waited at least another 2 minutes before they came out laughing and holding hands. I think im going to lose it.. I look at ray and he has this sympathetic look on his face as if feels bad for me. I shake it off and they end the game after a couple more people go. I get up and go in the kitchen. I dont normally drink, but i need something to get my mind off of this bullcrap that was in front of me. After one shot i had another and after that i lost count.

See im gonna be okay......