chapter 2

Chres. POV

...damn that girl is fine. Lemme stop before Nessa cone down here. " so Leah what school you go to?" I Go to khs... YOUR SCHOOL DUHH" Leah said. man I can't think straight with her out here. "you right you right." I said chuckling. " so where y'all going tonight?" I asked. shoot they going somewhere fun i wanna go. " Um after this we are gonna go around the neighborhood playing nigga knocking. then we would go home and chill for the rest of the night." she explained. gahhhdd she is gorouges I can't help it. "oh that's cool, you mind if I come nigga knocking with ya'll?" I asked, I just really wanted to be with her. "sure that's cool with me oh and I think rays gonna be there so you won't be extra lonely." Alright thanks well hold in I gotta go upstairs and get something." "Kay" she said

I went upstairs to get my phone. I got like 5 text messages from prod talking about how he gone murk me when he come over next weekend in black ops. prod I's a close friend but ray and prince are like my best friends. I went back downstairs and nessa was already down there and the were talking about dsomething. I stopped and sat on the stairs and listened.
" sooo.. Leah lemme just be straight foward. you like Chres hahaha." she says in a little girl voice. 'uhh....no...yes...okay just shhh okay keep it on the DL." she whispered. i got up and started to turn and go back upstairs. so it would look more casual. i went downstairs like i didnt hear anything. Aright im good unless we are spending a night then i need clothes. "yea you will need clothes because its gonna be a long week." alexia said. i went back uupstairs and picked out my clothes. i was wearing a California Republican t shirt and black joggers with red timberlands. and a gold chain. i went back downstairs where the girls where eating ice cream wait.. the only ice cream that down there is MY rocky road ice cream and nessas chocolate chip and mint ice cream. i run into the kitchen and see nessa eating her ice cream and alexia eating the Mint ice cream. that only ment one thing hehehe leah is eating my ice cream. man its bout to go down. i sneak up behind her and tap on her sholder. she looked the other way and i jacked my ice cream back. she whipped around really quickly and snatched it back. i wouldnt let her get it that easy. well at least i thought. she played me hard. she took the ice cream and caught me off guard. She nibbles on my ear and then i lose it. she grabbed a spoon and walked out the door to the car. Gosh im gonna die.

We all got in the car and drove out to alexia house. And everyone went inside. i went to Rays room and he was sleep. i jumped on his bed and started screaming. He woke up really fast and fell ooff the bed. i died laughing and got up and started to beat me with a pillow. after a while he stopped and we just sat on the bed." okay so. your my best friend. right...??" it may sound like im being a little girly but i can trust this dude with whatever. " yea bro cut to the chase already thoe." he complained." ight um yah know Leah. right? so i like her and i heard that she likes me too. so yea what do i do?" " all you have to do is let her know how you feel or you can slip little hints so she wilol get the point sooner or later." " thanks bro  i can always count on you to be dumb but help me out. thanks" " no problem and i think i just let you get away with calling me dumb but you got a girl to go get into you so move it lets go get something to drink and i want my tacos now." we got up and went downstairs.  the girls were in the living room when we walked in." hey chres, um would yall like to come with us to hangg out tonight?" leah said. did she just ask me out? nah i think she just ment it in a friendly way.. right???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID LEAH REALLY MEAN IT IN A FRIENDLY WAY?
BABYKAKES