Leah

Man I've been walking around for a really long time, and I'm really really hungry. I stopped at Mc'donalds and noticed I left my phone at the house. Man Luckily I have 5 dollars in my pocket.

I walked into the store and ordered me a quarter pounder with cheese and a large Coke.

I sat down and ate but it still didn't cure me hunger. I left the store and walked around for some more. As I was walking I heard something behind me, but when i turn around there was no one there. I kept walking and then i heard a twig snap indicating that there was indeed someone behind me. I ran and hid behind a tree. After about 5 minutes I caught my breath and decided that the person was gone. I turned and walked from behind the tree only to be tackled but some one. I screamed as loud as i could but he covered my mouth with his arm afraid to be licked i assume( cause i am like that lol) I took that oppertunity to bite his wrist. Instantly I tasted blood in my mouth, Boy did it tast good... actually it tasted like chocolate syrup. I pulled away and touched mt teeth. There were fangs. I looked up at the person who was letting me bite them to be exact. He was puerto-rican looking had a afro and was extreamly hot. keep it together you like Chres ugh.

The boy smiled and showed his fangs then took a bite at my wrist. it felt amazing. he pulled away and said tree words to me before he left. "Your mine now" and with that he sped away. I gained my composure and started to walk back home well to Lexi's house. They're probbelly worried sick about me. On the way home i noticed i was hungry at all, I was actually very full. Finally i reached the house. I opened the door and got a bunch of stares. Lexi and Nessa jumped off the couch and litterally knocked me off my feet. " Omg Omg Omg we've missed you so so so so much" they yelled. we walked in the house and let me tell you it was a total disater.

"What the crap happened in this house??"

"Oh yea um Chres did this, he was worried sick like foreal, he was even crying" they laughed

He did this because he was worried about me..........

TBC

Yooo waatcha thinkk?

lol anyway lates