"Anyways I wanted to ask you about the complaint thing" he asked now in serious tone.And I went silent not sure what to say about that after a minute I replied"I don't want to file any complain"i told tucking a hair stand at the back of my hair. "And,why not?" he asked." eeerrr..." I don't really think I want to tell him about them to him not now not like never one person at risk is more than enough I guess.

"Well.. I think it will be better if we talk this topic in person wouldn't it? he asked "No its really fine,its just that the person was just a mere robber I guess and he asked for money which I guess he dint get" I replied in haste I don't want to talk about it like ever again I don't think I can give him a proper explanations after looking at those blue eyes. "Are you kidding me,he had a gun with him not to forget he almost shot at you,it was luck that you got missed by it,I think we should at least investigate about who is behind him" he told his tone much more serious than normal.

"No seriously even that manager was requesting me I am sure he is behind the bars and it was just about money I am telling you, there are some people who just go a little bit over for money" I replied assuring him he was a robber nothing else." Are you really sure about it I think we should at least see who is behind that if not complaint" he asked. "Nah I am sure it was just a mere robber and I don't really want to see myself that horrible in tabloid" I muttered and he laughed. " Well okay then  as your  wish will see you on Monday then?" the last part was more of a question .

"Well,well my boss decides to ask me my attendance instead of demanding my arrival" I smirked " Well in that case, I want you on Monday at 8 sharp Miss.Winston" he replied in a boss like tone humour evident in his voice and hanged up.

I laughed and plopped on my pillow.Well I cant believe he called,wait! how the hell did be get my number I dint write on my c.v or gave him I wondered.Well maybe he must have asked Emma or the faculty well Raphael asking my number sounds soo..okayy enough he was just checking on you,you wanted to complain or not  that's it nothing more to the story, I sighed.Looks like it will be a hard time going back to sleep.

The  next morning I dint wake up until 11,if it hadn't been for my stomach I would be sleeping.Last night phone call kept me awake till 3 by that time Emma too came home but I dint bother to check up on her or the time.I went in the kitchen to see Emma holding a cup of coffee and using it Is as a ice bag well someone has a hangover."Remind me to never drink again or for that matter remind me to listen to people" she said me and I laughed. "how was the club?" I asked she gave me are-you-kidding-me-look and I laughed.  "don't even ask about it  don't remember anything after my 6th drink" and I raised my eyebrow keeping the pan on the stow,I'll go for egg and toast today sounds better."Did you have breakfast?" I asked ""Do I look like I am in the situation to make" she said pointing at herself."pancakes fine?" I asked and she gave a thumb sup. 

after making pancakes,egg and toast for us I took a sip of coffee "So who brought you home?" I asked "Well this guy" she gave me a note.

"well you might not remember me till tomorrow but to let you know I dropped your drunk ass home I would be glad to share a coffee with you.If you want to say thank you ."

-A.

Along with his cell number

I raised my brow "well the note says you had a really good night" I said adding syrup to my pancake.She groaned "please don't remind me its to embarrassing I have no idea what I told him"she said pointing at the note.

"Yeah I have to thank him to save my 'sorry ass' " she said quoting and I laughed."Well yeah you should" I said smirking. "Did you happen to give my number to anyone" I asked nibbling on my toast. "No why,someone called" she asked tensing up. "No its not that I was just asking" I said after a beat I looked at her " spill it" she said "wellRaphaelcalleduplastnightsoithoughtyougavethenumber"i muttered "well slow down there girl" she said and I sighed.