Voltron Spy AU

i couldn't refuse i love chuck too much

SO chuck for those who don't know is a tv show and basically the important thing you need to know is the intersect- its like a download the main character gets and in this "download" are all of the us governments secrets.
and whoever has the intersect "flashes" which is a triggering of the information. if the person sees someone in the intersect, they will flash and see a jumble of pictures encoded with info about said person.later on, the intersect gets updates, one that will make the human intersect (whoever has the intersect) into a technical "real spy" aka when they need it they can flash and they know every language, know every fighting style, stuff like that (even stuff like dancing and playing musical instruments which i love??)but emotion messes with the intersect, either blocking it or making it really hard to flashalright so lance is the guy who is pretty much a nobody- he works behind the bar at a local restaurant (he says he is taking his time before going into the air force which is bs the real reason is he's lowkey scared)except that he thinks he's a fuckin legend, mr. joe cool behind the bar, telling jokes and trying to do some cool toss with the shot glasses (which ends in him having to pay for the glasses he broke)he lives the same day over and over; get up, go to work, go home and that's it. maybe hang with hunk but that's about itthat is until a stranger leaves a pair of black shades on the bar before his shift ends. he tries to find the owner but they seem to be gone. he thinks nothing of it and takes them home with himback home in his room, he's being the total dork he is, posing in front of the mirror in his work shirt and boxers when his eyes catch the glasseshe puts them on, ready to look over the frames and say "hello handsome" to the mirror when he freezesthousands of pictures flash before his eyes and his head starts spinning. he can't seem to close his eyeshe wakes up on his floor in the morning, killer headache, the glasses still on, his two younger sisters yelling at him that he's missing workeverything is fine and dandy until the lady he is flirting with finally turns to face him and he realizes he's flirting with an international arms dealerlance flips shit and completely bails on work, calling the cops and yelling about the scary lady who appeared in his mindneedless to say, everyone thinks he is crazyit doesn't take long for him to attract the attention of both the cia and nsashiro, the nsa's best agent, unfortunately finds lance after keith does, the cia's most rutheless agentkeith is holding a gun to lance (who is almost to the point of tears) while shiro tries to sort out the situation calmly without any guns going off after everything is sorted out, keith and shiro become lance's handlers (which keith HATES this guy is so stupid why is he the intersect??) AND LANCE IS A GIANT FUCKIN PROBLEMhe never listens he is ALWAYS jumping into dangerous situations, giving shiro and keith giant headaches STAY IN THE CAR LANCElike??? did you just tell a terrorist the us gov will pay them off??? cause that's not how it works stfu lancekeith is ready to throw lance out a window tbh but he knows he has to protect lance with his life which makes him even madderand then hunk??? he's the civilian that always seems to be getting in the way he causes so many headachesits so hard for lance to keep this whole spy things concealed he has to hide it from his giant family and his best friend hunk which absolutely kills himhe doesn't like lying to the people who mean everything to him but he can't put them in dangeroh my gOD his family started questioning him"who are these two strange men you are hanging with"
"mullet man is kind of scary im pretty sure he was packing heat when i saw him yesterday??"
"why does undercut have so many scars??"
"they came out of nowhere and now you are always with them, are you even hanging with hunk anymore?"
lance just FREEZES"he's my boyfriend" -lance, panicked
FUCKFUCKFUCK"what? which one?"
"both?"
FUCKFUCKFUCKhe goes up to keith and shiro the next day "my fam thinks we fuck each other"its a mess