☾ lance ☽ hypnotized *nsfw

a/n; so i wrote this after saying "guess what im riding" instead of "guess what im writing" ☺🔫

"Hands down by your side; keep them there," was your first order of the night. You watched Lance nod and lay his arms on the bed, his Adam's apple bouncing as he thickly swallowed.

Placing your knees on either side of his hips, you ran a finger over his bare chest, tracing feather light patterns on his warm skin. His mouth fell open as he exhaled, his eyelids fluttering shut.

"Lance," you purred, dragging your finger over to his nipple where you tugged on it. His eyes opened as if a switch were flipped. "Eyes on me," you commanded, the sweet tone gone from your voice.

Leaning closer to him, your lips ghosted over his, you hand running down his stomach to his hard length. Jaw slacked, Lance closed the space between your lips hesitantly. He took your silence as approval and increased the pressure, kissing you hungrily. Lance's lips took over yours and you brushed your fingers against his cock. Letting out a low moan against your lips, his fingers curled around the bedsheet, refraining himself from pulling you against his body right now.

As you continued to palm him through his boxers, your lips moved to his jaw and then his neck. Sucking and biting as your lips moved down to his chest, you left a trail of deep red marks across his hot skin. Lance struggled to keep his desperate moans under control.

"You've been good," you praised, leaving a soft kiss on his stomach. "It's time I reward you."

Lance's eyes widened expectantly as you grabbed the waist of his boxers, tugging them past his hips and down his legs. After removing your own underwear, you grabbed a condom from the end table and slipped it over Lance's throbbing length.

Placing your hands on his hips, you watched his legs tighten and his fingers gather the bedsheets in his fists. A soft sigh came from his lips when you lowered yourself onto his cock.

Rocking your hips against his, you kept your pace steady at a slow, heavy pace. Lance bit down on his lower lip in an attempt to hide his grunts and moans as he lifted his hips off of the bed, needing more of your touch.

Using your hands to keep him where you wanted, you pushed him back against the bed, your nails leaving red crescents in his skin.

"Please," he moaned, still pressing his hips against your hands.

"Please, what?" you replied, drawing out your words.

"Please fuck me-," he groaned, keeping his eyes on you, "fuck me faster. Please."

"When you say it like that," you replied, rolling your hips against his, "how could I refuse?"

Letting out a sigh, you sped up your pace, relishing in the pure bliss that shot through your body with the new contact. Lance bit down on his lip harder, moans spilling out from behind his teeth. Hips knocking together hard enough to form bruises, you could feel your legs tightening, your body heating up.

"Oh, God," he murmured, his hands desperately grabbing at the bedsheet. "Fuck." A string of words left his mouth; begs and pleads for your touch and needy praise. Lance was a babbling mess.

With each second that passed, your movements became shakier, completely desperate for each other's touch. It didn't take long for you to feel Lance cum, his body relaxing as he let out a content sigh.

Your heavy breathing filled the air as you continued to ride him out until you cummed as well. Skin slapping against hot skin, your body tightened around Lance's member as you cummed.

"Can I?" Lance asked as you lifted yourself off of his cock, tentatively gesturing to his hands. You nodded in response, falling back onto the bed.

He placed his hands on your waist and guided your body to his. Placing a soft kiss on your lips, a breathless smile graced his features when he pulled away, his swollen lips hovering just above yours.

"I love you," he murmured, "so much."

"I love you, more," you replied, mirroring his smile.