Enjoy the View

I'm sorry guys, next time there is a smut or sexually scene I'll warn you. Again I am sorry😬Btw this is a short chapter so I'll be updating soon enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We found the most beautiful view of the Golden Gate Bridge. The lights were on and all the cars going by was relaxing. There was a few boats in the water as I looked down.
You could see the small lights of the towns in the distance, on the mountains. It was definitely the most beautiful view I've seen. I was sitting down on one of the picnic tables. Yo-Yo was on top of the table laying down, with his feet by my head.
I looked to my left to see Stuart and Nick talking. Stuart looked like he wasn't just waisted. His glasses were on his face properly and his hair didn't look as bad. I could see the soft natural blush on his cheeks. The moles was on the other side of his cheek, but he still looked gorgeous.

Nicks curly blonde hair was a mess tho. It was in every which way. I laughed at his appearance and he looked at me, giving me a soft smile, which I gladly returned.
While Nick was talking he kept sneaking glances at me, and Stuart smiled while Nick talked. I smiled to myself knowing they were talking about me.
I looked to my right to see Billy sitting on the table with Neha next to him. Lyle was by the bushes looking like he was taking a pee. I let out a chuckle at his drunken state.
I then refocused on the the view and sighed closing my eyes. I then heard Lyle mutter something. I looked at him and he was looking at something on his phone.
"So I heard you hit it off with Safron tonight." Nick yells walking towards us. Stuart follows and smiles at me which I return.

"I'm texting her that I love her and sending her picture I just took of little Lyle when he made pee in the bushes. He's winking." Lyle slurs and I shake my head and get up.
"Lyle Lyle Lyle. That's a horrible idea please don't do that, your drunk off your ass." Nick says shaking his head.
"I appreciate your concern but I'm flying babyyy." Lyle says making his voice squeak at baby and he laughs. I laugh at him and walk towards him.
"Ok Lyle your not flying. What's 17 squared?" Billy says to Lyle. I look at Lyle from beside me with a raised eyebrow.
"289 why?" Lyle says with a confused question.
"Give me a harder question you know I'm driving with this." Billy says and I speak up and cross my arms saying "Try maybe squared of 17?"

"Like 4.23 maybe." Lyle says looking lost.
"No it's 4.12311 actually." I say nodding my head.
"That's the app. That's the app we should do right there." Nick says nodding his head. We all look at him confused and Billy mutters a 'what'.
"You answer a question before you can send a drunk text or a drunk email or phone call. Something to protect you from yourself." Nick says and I nod smiling.
"That's good, can we do that." Billy asks look at me and Neha. I nod and Neha says "Yeah we can do that."
"Are you shitting me I can program that shit outta that bîtch on the bus ride home." Yo-Yo says getting up slightly from his laying position. I laugh at his choice of words and Billy says "I'll take that as an overwhelming yes then!"

"Well come on let's get back to HQ." Nick says and we all move but Stuart says "Hey whoa wait. Let's stay like five minutes you know. Enjoy the view a little more." Stuart points towards the scenery in front of us.
We all nod and I sit down on the table with Yo-Yo laying down. Stuart sits next to me and pats Yo-Yo's leg. Stuart scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him. I felt butterflies erupt inside me, making me blush. I lean my head on his shoulder and we all just watch the view, enjoying the scenery.