Lunch

We were at lunch in the hot sun. I was beside Neha while she was beside Stuart. Then across from me sat Yo-Yo and then Lyle. I was drinking my water when Nick and Billy came over to sit down with us, with trays in their hands. I instantly felt guilty for doing what we did earlier.
"Hey! Did you guys find professor Xavier?" Stuart said with a smile.
"Yeah we found him." Nick said mad.
"Yeah, thanks so much for that really great team spirit." Billy said with no expression. I was drenched in guilt now. I slowly slouched in my seat slowly putting my head in my arms. "Mind sliding over here." Billy asked and me and Neha did but Stuart scooted closer to the edge.
"I'm sorry it really doesn't look like there's enough room for you." Yo-Yo said and I scoffed.

Stuart winked at them and Nick said "Have a great lunch."
"Yeah enjoy it." Billy said with disappointment. When they walked away I stood up.
"Hey we're are you going." Stuart said confused. I turned towards him and said "I'm going to have lunch with them you prick. Come on guys can you just not be such dicks towards them. They are trying you know." And with that I followed Nick and Billy.
"Hey wait up." I said to them.
They turned around and Billy said "What are you doing."
"Having lunch with you guys." I said with a smile. "Look I'm truly sorry I should have done something about it." I say looking really guilty.
"It's alright Maxy." Nick said with a smile rubbing my shoulder, I smiled and walked with them to a lunch table with a guy with headphones on his head.
"Hi headphones you mind if we sit here." Billy says. The guy doesn't say anything just sits and types on the computer.
"I'll take that as a yes." Nick said and I sat down next to headphones across from Billy.

"How ya doing bud." Billy said but the guy didn't even make any move. "He doesn't even know we exist. He's like a superhero on this computer. Look at him he's just crushing his things and kicking ass." I laughed but suddenly got a weird pain in my rib. I've never felt it before.
Billy saw me slouch in pain and said "Hey you okay."
I nodded and said "Yes just a small chest pain."
He nodded and went back to talking but I zoned out. The pain wouldn't go away I started to dry cough and Nick and Billy started to ask me if I was ok I just nodded.
I made myself stop coughing and took a big sip of water.

"What just happened." Nick asked standing up to hover above me.
"I-I don't know I've never experienced that before."
"Do you want to go to the doctors." Billy asks and I shake my head no and say "It'll go away." They nodded and then someone said "Look at this. William, Nicklaus, Nerd and person I don't know." Douche bag stopped in front of our table with his group.
The blonde girl looked me up and down and scoffed. I suddenly felt really insecure.
"Figured I'd find you at the cool kids table. It's like a confederacy of outcasts out here. Heard you two had a day trip to Palo Alto. Home of Silicon Valley and also the X-men, apparently." Douche bag said patting Billy's shoulder.
"Where are you going with this Graham?" Nick asked and I scoffed at his name. Graham like graham crackers.
"Oh I just wanted to let you guys know we won the bug challenge. What are you going to do about it." Graham says looking at all of us.

"I would worry about what we do or not do. Well be just fine." Billy said nodding at us. I smiled at him for the reassurance.
"Oh you'll be fine. Keep telling yourself that." Graham says, "See you all stars at the intramural field for the next challenge I'll win." Graham says and then walks away.
"Sports! Something we know about baby." Nick says smiling.
"Something we know a lot about." Billy agrees.
"I used to play volleyball and tennis." I say smiling. Nick pats me on the shoulder and says "Looks like we got a athletic one here eh." I nod and zone out and keep eating me lunch. And then I walked back to my dorm to get changed.
I was looking for something sporty to wear when I heard someone at my door.

"Hey Maxy open up." I hear Neha say from outside. I go to my door and she comes in right away. "Ok Max I'm going to pick your clothes out ok. So you have to wear something that's sexy and sporty all at the same time ok so where is your-" I cut her off and say "Wait! Why do I. Can't I just wear something sporty."
"No you want to know why." She says. I nod my head and she finishes, "Stuart likes you. I saw how he was so grumpy after you left and when he saw Graham talking to you, oh he got ticked. So you are going to wear what I pick out for you understood."
I nodded my head processing the words. Stuart likes me, yeah right. The least I could do is try to look good.
"Fine." I say and she squeals. She goes to my closet while I sit on my bed. Finally after a while she says "Here wear this." And she happily handed me my outfit.
Outfit below*

When I put it on I looked surprisingly hot

When I put it on I looked surprisingly hot. Neha did my mascara and added some blush. When she was done she put my hair up with hairs falling out. When she looked at me she said one word "Sexy." And with that we walked to the field for our next challenge.