My High School Billionaire

This is the sequel to my previous book, The Million Dollar Girl

This is the sequel to my previous book, The Million Dollar Girl. I highly recommend that you read TMDG before starting with this one because if you don't then you may not understand some character references and their secrets.

{However, if you don't want to read it, you may always ask in the comments about any characters and I am sure my old readers will very gladly help you out ;) }

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Prologue ~

With her high school days left behind, Ally Ricosta has moved on and is now ruling the biggest business empire. She is mighty proud of herself over what she has become and how she no more lets the boy with brown hair and cute dimples hover her mind.

But is that true?

6 years later, Ally finds herself face-to-face with her biggest nightmare, Nathan Hale. The once popular star footballer of the school is now the star business tycoon of the United States of America, who is already on his way to the UK to finally get what has been on his mind for the past 6 years, take over the Ricosta Corp. And he exactly knows how to roll the dice to get that - make Ally fall for him again. This is why he started on this road either way - to get Ally back.

But will Ally go back to the only boy she has loved, who very ruthlessly left her 6 years back, or will she continue being The Million Dollar Girl? Will she find out what Nathan truly wants? Will she give up her entire empire or the love of her life?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

() DO NOT COPY THIS STORY AND DO NOT POST POST THIS ON WATTPAD OR ANY OTHER SITE. Every one of us is blessed with a unique brain a unique imaginative power and unique thoughts, so kindly use yours.

()This story is 'NOT EDITED' so the readers are requested to understand the spelling and grammatical errors.

()This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead, locations or events is entirely coincidental.

()The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or by any means - including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the author's consent is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

FAQ

(1) Why does the update not show up?

Foremostly, because wattpad sucks at notifying sometimes. Haha but if it happens, you just have to switch off wattpad and then turn it on again. If it doesn't work, try deleting the book from you library and then adding it again. Nothing yet? Well, then you can turn on your laptop and read it from there. It always shows up in browsers! (P.S. So you can apparently even try it in safari on your phone)

(2) The title shows last updated today but the update isn't visible?

Wattpad will show 'updated today' even if I just simply edit a chapter. So don't worry.

(3) How to know whether you've actually updated or not?

You can follow me on my social media. I always declare when I'm updating there.

Instagram username - smreetee101
Twitter username - BabeMoonlit
Ask username - MoonlitSunshine

Yes I love everything moonlit 😂😂

And you can follow my tumblr as well but I don't post 'update notifications' there. The link is in my bio 😊

(4) When will you update?

If you are an old reader of my book (in which case I love you because #TMDGsquad is fam ❤) you would be used to me updating after every 3-4 days. But that is not going to be the case here. Because now I have college to attend and exams to prepare for and a job to do and its just...ughh.

I will update every Saturday and sometimes other than Saturdays if I have the time but I can't promise that. Though, you'll always find an update every Saturday!

(5) Can you help me in editing/helping with my book?

Sure! I'm always looking out to help people because it kinda makes me happy. But that gives you no right to keep DM-ing entire day, 100 times in a row. Please leave a question on my ask profile with whatever you need help. If you DM me here, there are high chances that I probably won't see it because my inbox is full of trash and I never check it. If you don't have an ask profile, you can tweet me but please don't DM.

Please do not promote your book in the comments. If you want to get more reads, you can always go to club discussions. All promotional comments will be deleted because it is against wattpad policies and I don't want my book taken down due to 'breaking too many rules'. And yes, I'm a class A nerd so I don't like breaking rules.

That's it! Hope you like the book. Keep letting me know your thoughts on every chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!

Have a great day, a splendid year and an amazing life ahead!!

P.S. Hearing Burn by Ellie Goulding right now and now a fire has been ignited in me to start typing the next chapter. Haha byeee 😂❤