What Lovely Disagreements

Start from the beginning

“Mac chain her up over the tub, oh but make sure she wears that white dress I brought or her, I want to match her death exactly right. Don’t you remember Lauren? When I made you watch yourself died in front of you”

Tear began to fall as I stared at Mac approaching me closer and closer while taking quick glances at Malice.

“Please don’t do this”

“Hold still girl you going to love your present” Mac chuckled getting closer and closer.

“No…please…..NO NOOOOOOO”

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

“Out of the question you and Mom should go back now, women don’t belong in battles!?!?!” Heath yelled at very very upset Rosie. I swear they have been fighting since we left.

“This is a rescue mission, not a battle and besides even if it was; you will need me and Helena” Rosie shouted with her arms crossed over her chest.

“No I need you back home where it’s safe” Heath tried to reason with her. Hell I thought the same thing about Helena and Rosie going back home but, I wasn’t going to say it out loud. I know what it’s like to fight with a girl, you never win and you should usually give in. It’s too much trouble to argue with them.

Besides even if you win they will be so pissed off about it. That you’re not going to get sex or any kind of affection from them for a while until it blows over or you suck up.

“I’m going there to help Lori!!” Rosie yelled with her face turned red she was furious. I chuckled at the thought of Heath trying to get out of this one.

“No your not” He said with command. Damn it this is never going to get end, I walked up to Rosie. She raised an eyebrow at me.

“Ok Rosie why are you really going and don’t say it’s for Lori because I can smell the lie on you” Heath was giving me the knowing glare. The glare I gave to him when he was around Lori. Hate, possessiveness, over protective.

Rosie looked away blushing, “I-I am going to save y-your friend” I smirked at the fact she is a horrible liar.

“Tell the truth to Heath, me and the rest are going to go ahead of you until you solve your little drama” I looked at Heath and we both nodded. Well~ what-do-you-know I think we might become friends after all.

I walked away with Helena and Darth behind me while I followed Lori’s scent, judging from her scent she isn’t that far off, I’d say somewhere in Black River Woods.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~