15: Taking A Stand

Unknown POV

Run. That's all I could do right now. Run. Don't look back, look forwards. This was definitely going end horribly. What would I tell them? The people I'm running from.

I continued running as fast as my legs would allow me to go this is it. It's time to finish this once and for all!

Joey POV

I sat at home my mind scrambling about Daniel. Where is he? Is he ok? I drop my face in to my hands as the tears start flowing. Oh god please. Please bring my Daniel back.

As I started to let my emotions free, someone knocked on my front door. I quickly wiped my eyes and then got up to answer it.

"Hey Joey." Katrina said in the doorway.

"Hey Kat." I replied. She smiled softly and then gently took my hand and pulled me towards the living room.

"You really need to take your mind off of him for a bit, it's not healthy for your mind Joey." Katrina said. I sniffles and then nodded as Katrina pulled out GTA.

"Really?" I said and giggled softly. Katrina jumped from the couch and put it in the ps4.

"YOURE GOING DOWN BITCH!" She screamed out and tossed a controller at me.

"In your dreams lesbo." I replied.

TIME SKIP.

"Katrina, I can't keep doing this, it's honestly tearing me apart inside." I said as I paced back and forth.

"Oh fucking hell! Man up and stop being a little bitch!" She yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and then pressed the attack button on my controller

"Oh fuck you! He was mine." Katrina snapped after I killed one of the enemies.

"Well you honestly told me t-" I was cut off by a loud banging on the front door.

"Who could that be?" I asked slightly.

"Well it's not Daniel, we haven't seen him for a month already." She said.

I walked over to the door and then turned the handle and pulled the door open.

"No, not you. Please no." I said, fear rising up inside me.

Daniel POV

I sat alone in a local diner. My mind was swimming. I just killed someone. With my bare hands. Why? I just sat there, my coffee slowly growing colder with each second that passed.

I jumped when my phone started vibrating.

JOEY

I sighed. I guess I should tell him now. I slide the icon to answer my phone.

"Joey, I can exp-"

"You have played this game fairly well Daniel." The voice on the other end said.

"Where's Joey?" I asked.

"Oh he and his friend are alright. For now." The voice said to me. My eyes narrowed.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" I asked.
Just then my phone vibrated.

JOEY WOULD LIKE TO FACETIME

I gulped and accepted the FaceTime call.

On the screen I saw Katrina and Joey tied up.

"Play my game right and they live, cheat and they die. Your choice. 82017 West LA Boundary Rd. The old abandoned house. Come alone." Then the call ended.

Joey and Katrina.

That's it, time to end it.

Joey POV

"So let me get this straight. You thought that Daniel running from me would save everyone? He's kept this secret from everyone. Loving a life of lies, living a life of lies! Not even having true love? Well this certainly isn't going to end well for you." The voice said as I struggled against the ropes wrapped around my wrists.

"Fuck you!" I growled from under my breath.

I instantly regretted that as I felt a stinging sensation spread across my cheek and a warm liquid running down my cheek.

"Well, you certainly are a salty one aren't you?" The voice said as they stared into my eyes. I just lowered my head. This is how it ends. It's all over. I just closed my eyes and waited for the worst to happen.

"Once I get free, you're a dead bitch!" I heard Katrina scream from the chair behind me.

"Oh sweet girl, you were such a pretty girl but I think it's time you died." The voice said. I felt tears in my eyes, no, please no, not Katrina.

"Go to hell!" I heard Katrina yell and then a gunshot. I opened my eyes and they immediately grew big at the sight in front of me.

"DANIEL!" I screamed. Daniel ran forwards and quickly untied me.

"Oh Joey, thank god you're ok!" He said as he quickly untied me and then went to the complaining Katrina.

"Ok first of all, you have a lot of explaining you bitch!" Katrina yelled jabbing her finger at Daniel's chest.

"NO!" I heard a voice scream followed by Katrina's scream. I look in her direction and see Katrina fall to the floor and Pinkley standing there with the knife in her hand.

"You foul creatures of the ear-" she was cut off by a gunshot to the head. I looked in the direction of where the gunshot came from.

"Sawyer!?" I said.

"I told you I was sorry for everything." He said as I ran to him and hugged him.

"Oh my god thank you so much." I said. I pulled away and looked behind him as Jake appeared with the police and some paramedics.

"Let's get all of you to the hospital." Sawyer said as he motioned a couple paramedics to tend to the stabbed Katrina.

"I think it's over." I said as I walked with Daniel to the ambulance outside.

"It's finished." Daniel said. I smiled and then hopped in the back of the ambulance.