5: Hold and Secure

---------
Daniel POV
---------

I continued teaching my period 1 class while Katrina sat at the table texting furiously on her phone.

"Ok so can anyone tell me the alliteration in the sentence I've provided on the board?" I asked the class. No one raised there hand but they kept looking around nervously. I sighed and gave up.

"Ok you can have a free period. I understand that this is a particularly frightening time." I said before turning to Katrina.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm texting Cindy, she's part of the police force you know." She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes, I know, but why?" I asked again.

"She has info. And whoever it is that threatens me or this school I will come down on them like Hurricane Katrina!" She growled out, continuing to text in her phone. I rolled my eyes at her once again because she can be over dramatic as usual. The classroom door opened and the principal entered with a student.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Preda-Graceffa. This is a new student, Naomi." She said.

"Thank you Miss Sugg." I said. She smiled and then left room and locked the door for me once again.

"Welcome Naomi, you can take a seat next to Miranda." I said pointing to the girl with a ridiculous amount of lipstick on. Naomi nodded and walked over, sitting beside her. I smiled and wrote on the board the memo that popped up about the hold and secure for the rest of the day.

--------
Joey POV
--------

I sat on the couch, worried out of my mind about Daniel and Katrina. Ever since the news broadcast, Cindy text me and told me she was working on the case. I groaned, hoping that she could solve it right away.

Storm and Wolf were also worried, I could tell they just laid beside me looking my with their big eyes filled with worry. I think I was causing them to be nervous by being nervous myself. I just took a deep breath and prayed for the safety of everyone at that school!

----------
Daniel POV
----------

The bell rang and I told everyone to remain seated as I opened the door and picked my green card up from the floor.

"Ok you may go, remember if you see anything, scream. Have a good day." I said as I let people out of the room. They all left orderly and went in their own directions to their next class. I had a spare period so I decided to grab my things and follow Katrina to her room to help her with class. This is going to a stressful day.