14: Questions and Answers

Joey POV

I sat in the questioning room of the police station.

"So Joseph, can you tell me exactly what happened back at the house of the deceased Amber Callisto?" Officer Santano asked me. I took in a big breath of air and began explaining everything from the attack of Cameron Dallas to the point where Katrina called 911. Every detail I could remember. I only left the note that I received at the hospital out of it.

"Well, you should know that a video tape cannot kill a person. No we need to know who murdered Ms Callisto, her face does not end up the way it did from just dying on spot, someone did that to her." Officer Santano said. I flung my arms up in the air.

"I fucking give up. I don't know what else to say. A little girl with black hair and white crawled from the tv and killed Amber! What else do you want? A fucking biography?" I yelled. Officer Santano just looked at me.

"Don't raise your voice at me. We only want to get to the bottom of this case." Santano said. I just huffed and looked at the young Latino officer.

Katrina POV

I was sitting in the waiting room of the station waiting for Joey to come out from his questioning session. I decided to fix my gaze upon the tv screen.

In other news, tonight has been a disaster with 2 murders here within the city limits. Police haven't released any details on the murder that happened recently except the names of those involved. The following people have been identified in the murder case.

Daniel Christopher Preda and Mark Ben  Terrace.

I immediately rise from my seat and run to the desk.

"Excuse me sir, that recent murder that took place can you tell who was killed please?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'm sorry ma'am, we can't release any det-" I cut him off.

"ONE OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IS MY COUSIN'S HUSBAND, WHO IS IN FOR QUESTIONING ABOUT MY MOTHER'S DEATH!" I screeched. The officer looked at me and then sighed.

"Ok, follow me." He said as he rose from his chair and motioned me to follow.

Unknown POV

It's over. I did it. I don't have to worry anymore. He's dead.