4: Time of Crisis

****THIS CHAPTER IS A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT HAPPENED AT MY SCHOOL ON MONDAY, MARCH 7, 2016! GO READ THE PREVIOUS PARTS THAT EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED!!!!! FYI EVERYONE IS OKAY!****

Daniel POV

I walked into my classroom and prepared myself for the first class I have of the day. Grade 10. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the hell I had to endure for period 1.

"Hey bitch." I heard Katrina's voice sound out from my door. I glance up at her and smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well considering I don't teach a class period 1, I would come in and help you." She stated. I rolled my eyes and then motioned her to enter my room. She squeaked and ran right to the table beside my desk. I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready for the first period.

After the warning bell went, everyone piled into the classroom. Immediately my phone rang and then I picked it up.

-----
JOEY POV
-----

I sat on the couch in the living room with wolf beside me and storm on my lap, I decided to turn the news on and watch.

**NEWSCASTER**

"Breaking news. There has be a bomb and school shooting threat at LA high later last night. All schools in the area are taking precautions and implementing their emergency protocols. We'll update you as soon as we have more information.
******

"DANIEL!" I screamed out.

-----
DANIEL POV
-----

I put the phone down and I immediately grabbed the emergency folder beside the door and I ran over to Katrina.

"Since when are we doing a practice emergency?" She asked. I shook my head and whispered in her ear.

"This isn't a practice, they'll tell you over the intercom."

The intercom beeped and the announcement I was dreading came over through the cool voice of Zoella.

"Attention to all staff and students. Late last night there were threatening message sent out to students of this school and due to this, the police will be patrolling the school and the grounds. Because of the nature, the school is now in Hold and Secure. Staff please take attendance and use your status cards. Teach refer to your quick reference guide for details."

I immediately took attendance and then grabbed my 2 green cards and handed one to Katrina to place in window of the room and I took the other and placed in in front of my door in the hallway. I closed my door and then grabbed the guide from folder and opened it.

**IMAGE IS THE PROTOCOL FROM GUIDE**

After I funded explaining, I was about to start the class when my phone rang again, I walked over to my desk and picked it up

D: Hello?

J: DANIEL ARE YOU SAFE? WHATS HAPPENING? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE SAFE! IM COMING TO THE SCHOOL!

D: We're fine, you can't come to the school, they aren't allowing anyone in or out.

J: Just text me updates please.

D: I will.

J: Love you babe.

D: Love you too sweetie.

I hung up the phone and then started the lesson. What a way to start a Monday morning!