12: The Flight of the Preda

Unknown POV

There isn't much time left for you now Preda. I watch as he leaves his vehicle and walks into the motel office. This is going to be easier than I thought. I pulled my phone out and saw a text from my aunt.

If you screw this up, you're dead to me!

I shivered and then focused on the task at hand.

Eliminate Daniel Christopher Preda.

Joey POV

Today was the day I get released from the hospital. I was excited to get home to Storm and Wolf but I was also worried about Daniel, he hasn't contacted anyone for a week already.

I was broken from my train of thought when Katrina entered my room.

"Joey! They found out who was behind that Hold and Secure at the school!" She said as she rushed to my side.

"His name is Mark Terrace." She said.

Mark Terrace. Why does that name some be so familiar? My brain was swimming thinking of who that name belonged to.

"Ms Pinkley's nephew." Katrina said. My eyes snapped open and then one person's name ran into my head.

"DANIEL!"

Daniel POV

I registered into the motel and got my key. I hope I wasn't being followed by him. I found my room.

113

I put the key into the lock and entered the room, locking the door behind me. I feel like I'm being followed.

----TIME PASS----

I lay in my bed, on my phone. I had so many texts and missed calls from Joey and Katrina. I ignored them. I don't want to make them even more worried than they already are. I opened up my online bank account and view my balance.

$434,549.73

I signed and then logged out and turned my phone off.

"This is it, time to end this once and for all." I said to myself as I pulled a gun from my bag.