11: No Escape

Katrina POV

I continued calling Daniel's phone, however he wasn't picking up. The door to the hospital room creaked open and Zoella appeared.

"Katrina are you alright? I heard what happened." Zoella said in a concerned voice. I turned and looked at Joey.

"Yeah we're fine but we can't get ahold of Daniel and he's been gone for 4 hours now." I said feeling a little stressed. Zollea gave me a look and then nodded as her view glanced to Joey.

"How's Joey coping with this?" She asked me. I just gave a nod signifying that he was alright. This is going to be on tough case to crack now without Cindy.

Daniel POV

I watched ahead as the lines in the pavement where whipping by as I made my way down the interstate. I have to do this. They're out for me. If I stay then more people will get hurt.

Unknown POV

That bitch thought he could escape me. Well not this time. He will pay for what he's done to me in the past. My gaze was fixed upon the road I front of me and a familiar vehicle a little ways ahead of me. Not this time. There's no escape.

Joey POV

I woke up from the nap I took and looks around to see my room empty and the lights off. I looked at the digital clock on the wall

1:32 AM

I guess they're all asleep. I looked at my nightstand for my phone which was dropped off by my wonderful sister.

My hand touched a piece of paper and I grabbed it along with my phone which was right under it. I turned the flashlight on and read the note.

Time to pay bitch. -Unknown

I dropped the horrible note and screamed.