10: Alive? Dead?

Unknown POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"Hey, he's waking up!"

"About time, he's been out for several hours."

"Don't push him!"

Voices were swimming around me, and obnoxious beeping surrounded. I felt light, I tried to move but I couldn't, my body was too heavy.

Where am I?

Is this what the afterlife is like?

Am I going to meet God?

All these questions swam in my mind.

Am I actually dead?

Did the others die?

Where are they?

I knew at that moment that I had to move, I knew it, I felt my eyes slowly open and the blinding flash of white light attacked my eyes. I immediately shut them again and the slowly opened them. I let them adjust and then took in my surroundings.

Wait.

Where am I?

JOEY POV

"Joey, you're awake." I heard a soft female voice say. I looked to my left and saw Katrina bandaged up.

"I thought he stabbed you?" I asked slightly confused.

"He did, he just didn't go very deep or even in the place." She said lifting up her shirt to reveal a bandage that cover the left side of her stomach. I looked around.

"Where's Daniel?" I asked. Katrina took a deep breath.

"He left an hour ago saying he was going to grab a couple things." She said, I nodded slightly in response.

"So what's wrong with me?" I asked her as I looked over at the chair and saw Nicole sitting there looking worried.

"You had a panic attack. A pretty bad one at that." She told me. I just turned my head and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry about Cindy." I said. Katrina just nodded her head and wiped a tear from her eye.

"Is he really dead?" I asked, referring to Cameron Dallas. Katrina nodded.

"Yes he is." She confirmed. I sighed in relief and just stared at the ceiling.

"Here Joey." Nicole said as she handed me my phone which had an unread text from him. I unlocked the phone and started reading.

No. Not again.