A brothers injuries!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Hmm~? Do you smell that Shu~?" Laito asks. Shu laid there slowly opening his eyes. "So noisy. They're gonna pay." He muttered. Laito chuckled as he tilted his fedora forward. "Fufufu~ trust me~" he sang his eyes narrowed.

"She's gonna do more then just pay."

~Christina's POV~

I silently walked through the giant hole I had created. My pink eyes glowed slightly. "So this is it huh?" I mumbled scanning what appeared to be their living room. My eyes narrowed. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE!" I yelled.

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" I screamed. After a moment I saw them all teleport in front of me eyes narrowed. I looked at them and scowled. "Well? Where the hell is she?" I asked annoyed. "Tch! Why the hell do you keep hurting our sister?!" The albino one yelled.

I looked at him and scowled. "Why? Isn't it obvious? I'm a vampire hunter sent here to retrieve Yui Komori from the Sakamaki family. Sadly it appears I was too late as you had all killed her." I said sadly looking down. "We didn't kill her!" A red head shouted.

I looked at him eyes narrowed. "What did you just say?" I growled. "I said we didn't kill her. She killed herself." He growled. My eyes darkened. "Lies! Yui was a sweet and loving girl! You probably sucked her dry!" I screamed.

"Fufufu~ it's true we drank her blood but we didn't kill her~" a fedora wearing one said. "You lie. Just like that damn sister of yours." I growled. "I kindly ask you not to use such language when referring to our little sister." The one with glasses said eyes narrowing.

I looked at him and smirked. "Oh? What's wrong? Don't tell me you're all upset over such a tiny injury?" I asked laughing. "You hurt our sister. Of course we're pissed off at you." The tall one said angrily. "She's a vampire just like you. She doesn't deserve to live." I said darkly.

"YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" The albino and tall one shout. "You know. You're really starting to make me angry." The blonde said his right eye turning red. "..." The one with cuts stayed silent as he examined me. "You...killed...Kora...didn't you."

He finally spoke. I smirked. "You mean the Fire demon? She was helping the damn vampire. I had no choice." I said shrugging. "...you bitch." The one with a book in his hand said his eyes shadowed. "Hmm?" I hummed looking at him confused.

"What did you just call me?" I asked eyes narrowing. He looked at me angrily. "You heard me." He growled his body shaking. I glared at him. "This is foolish." I said sighing as I closed my eyes. I reached down to my sides and pulled out two of my pistols.

"I think I'll end you now." I said opening my eyes. They all glared at me. "Die." I said. I started firing my guns at them as they all dodged. I watched carefully as this happened not taking my eyes off of them. I click my tongue as I jump up reaching for my back and pulling out a katana.

I quickly zoomed by them leaving small cuts here and there. As I'm fighting them one of them suddenly appears behind me. My eyes quickly dart to them only to see the albino a small dagger in his hand. My eyes narrow. "You're too slow." I whispered.

He only smirked. "What?" I ask. Suddenly my eyes widen as I look behind me only for my right arm to get cut off by the one with cuts. He looked at me expressionless. I fell to the floor watching as my now cut off arm fell to the ground. I held my injury as I screamed.

They all looked at me from separate places. "Let's finish this." The one with glasses said. I glared at them all. I watched as the one with blonde hair walked up in front of me his eyes narrowed. "Kora was a good friend of ours. We won't forgive you." He growled.

I watched eyes filled with anger as he lifted his hand up read to pierce it through me. I squeezed my eyes shut as he swung his hand down only to hear a gun shot. My eyes slowly opened as I looked and saw him standing there eyes wide as blood seeped through his shirt.

The gun shot had hit him right in the stomach. He stumbled back holding his stomach in pain as he coughed up blood. "KOU!" I heard the one with the book yell. The tall one quickly teleported next to him and picked him up. "Oi! Hang in there Kou!" He yelled.

I watched as the others growled. "Let's get out of here!" The one with glasses yelled. I watched as they all teleported away leaving me there. "It appears I arrived just in time. Don't you think?" A familiar voice asked. I slowly looked back only for my eyes to widen.

"Master Seiji." I whispered in shock. He stood there smile on his face. "I'm glad you're still alive!" He cheered. I watched as he walked over to me and helped me up. "Let's go." He said.

~with the brothers~

They all stood there in the forest watching as their mansion was set aflame. "Kou are you alright?!" Ruki's yelled worried. Kou sat leaned up against a tree. "I-I'm fine...d-don't worry about it." He coughed. Everyone stood there looking at him worried.

"In so sorry Kou." Ruki's whispered sadly. Kou smile at him. "Hey! It's alright! I'm fine!" He laughed. Just as he said that he started coughing up more blood. "KOU!" Everyone yelled. Ayato caught Kou in his arms eyes filled with worry.

"Oi! Don't die! Nanami's waiting for us somewhere!" Ayato yelled. Kou looked at him and smiled a sad smile. "I-I know. Don't worry....I-i won't die on her." He whispered. Just then footsteps could be heard causing everyone to become alert. "Who's there?!" Yuma yelled.

A chuckle could be heard as they all saw red eyes. "My. My. It seems you've gotten in some trouble my dear brothers." The person said. Reiji's eyes went wide slightly. "It's you..." He whispered. The Sakamaki's looked at the man. "We don't have much time. He'll die if not treated quickly."

Ayato looked back at Kou with angry and fearful eyes. "Will you help him?" Ayato asked eyed shadowed. "Why of course. Although I'd love to see you all dead I won't kill you. After all our sweet little sister would be very upset." The man said. Ayato looked up at him eyes narrowed.

"Just help us already dammit Kino!" He yelled. Kino smirked. "Very well."

~with Nanami~

Nanami stood across from Rin panting heavily as she was cut and bruised everywhere. Rin stood there completely unharmed. "You're gonna have to do better then that nanami." He said. "After all." His eyes narrowed.

"You are going against a hunter."

*to be continued*