26. Are You Alright (Y/n)?

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!", I hear Cosette shout from the other side of my bedroom door. Cosette is my twin brothers maid. But she serves as my alarm clock every morning. Just to help me out because she's a great friend. She's one year older than me, like Tyler. But we're still great friends.

"(Y/N)!!!", I hear her shout as loud as she could.

"I'm up!", I shout to her. Then I got out of bed and opened the door. "If you keep shouting like that you'll end up losing your voice. Why didn't you just come in and shake me. That would've woke me up a lot sooner.", I say as I lean on the door frame.

"Yeah, I know. I just feel like I'd be intruding. Plus the 'Twin Terrors' like being woken up that way. I guess I'm just use to it now.", Cosette explained. I giggled. 'Twin Terrors is our nickname for my older twin brothers, Ronald and Donald. Both look like my mom and Isabelle. They're two years, nearly three years older than Isabella and me.

"That doesn't mean you're not going to lose your voice if you shout like that every morning.", I reply.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever.", she said back before continuing. "Your Dad gave us the day off. It's the first time in a while. What do you want to do?", she then asked.

"I'm not sure.", I say as my answer. My dad works all the servants like crazy. And I'm one of the servants too. So I get just as much chores as Cosette. With all the chores I get, I never have time for any kind of hobby. I use to have a 'hobby'. But that's another story. "I guess we could go to the kitchen and make breakfast for ourselves. Are you hungry?", I asked.

"Starving", Cosette answered. With that we went downstairs to the kitchen.

"What are you hungry for?", I asked not knowing what I felt like eating.

"Pancakes?", she suggested.

"Sure.", I reply. With that we went over to the cupboards and pantry, grabbing all the ingredients. "Okay. Let's get started.", I say after putting down the sac of flour. Next we began baking. In no time we had to plate of delicious looking pancakes. Cosette insisted on using this much fruit. The stack's so huge, I don't think I'll be able to eat it all. But Cosette loves fruit. So I should've saw this coming. Next time we should just make a fruit salad or something.

"Oh yeah!", Cosette exclaimed remembering something. "Belle wants us to meet her in the music room later.", she informed me. Belle is my twin sister's nickname. Her real name is Isabelle. And before you ask we're the only other twins. Also we're fraternal twins, so we don't look the same like Ron and Don. Belle looks like mom and I look like dad. After Isabelle and me no one else has a twin. Any way, after hearing that I started eating a little faster. If we make Belle wait to long, she'll get angry. She's not exactly what you'd call patient.

After we finished eating we ran up to the music room. In the room was Belle. She was sitting at the piano playing a song she probably composed. She's great at it. At least according to James, Kaito, Tyler, Cosette, and me. Ron and Don- heck even my parents tell Belle she's not good. But I know she's great.

"Hey, Bella! Whatcha playing?", Cosette asked after quietly making her way over to Bella. I guess she didn't notice Cosette because she nearly fell off the piano bench when she heard her voice. Once she realized it was Cosette she sighed.

"Just a new song. I actually made it for you, (Y/n).", Belle said turning and facing me.

"For me?", I asked confused.

"Yes. For you and James. It's been a while since you two last wrote a song together. So I figured this would encourage you guys to try.", she explained.