8. Wow! What A Long Day!

Once I reached Sebastian, he told me the plan. We got into position and waited. After only a few seconds Mr. Damiano came crawling down the hallway towards our direction. He looked terrified. Sebastian must've really scared him, not that I expected any less from him. I don't think he noticed us because when he got to the space in front of us, he looked at us with a surprised and scared look on his face.

Sebastian looked straight at him and said, "Surely your not leaving the manor yet, Sir.", Mr. Damiano yelped and backed up before Sebastian continued on saying, "We haven't given you the full Phantomhive treatment yet. We still have to serve dessert.", Mr. Damiano started crawling away after Sebastian said that. He then continued on saying, "You've lost a leg, remember? Now you can only move half the number of spaces. So why not just relax a bit and make yourself at home.", he said as we followed Mr. Damiano to the room we wanted him in, the kitchen. Mr. Damiano entered the kitchen, while Sebastian and I took our time to get there. We then entered the dark room, at first glance looking like no one was there. I knew Sebastian knew where he was, so I just followed him. Sebastian walked over to the stove and turned it on, I immediately knew that Mr. Damiano was in there. He then looked into the oven and said, "What an inpatient guest we have. You couldn't even restrain yourself until desert was out of the oven."

"Th-the oven?! Open up! Please open the door!", Mr. Damiano shouted.

"Perhaps the Italians aren't familiar with our customs. There's plum pudding, mince meat pie, there are many traditional deserts here in England that make use of meat. I find the all quite tasty.", Mr. Damiano let out a loud scream. After a short amount of time Sebastian let him out and he limped away as fast as he could. Once Mr. Damiano left, Sebastian and I took the dessert out of the oven and placed them on separate plates. He took four plates for the servants. I would've took Ciel a piece, but Mr. Damiano ruined most of the pie. Either way I thought I should go check on him, so I did. I figured he would still be in his study, so that's where I headed. When I reached the door I did the same thing I always do. I knocked on the door, waited for Ciel to say, "Come in", and then enter the room. I always make sure to knock since Ciel hates when someone doesn't. Anyway when I entered the room I saw Ciel sitting in the same spot I saw him in before. As I walked over to him, Ciel noticed me and said, "(Y/n), please have a seat.", he said gesturing to the seat across from him. The spot Mr. Damiano sat in earlier today. Just as I sat down, I heard a shout from Mr. Damiano. Ciel then chuckled before saying, "What an unattractive scream. He sounds almost like a pig taken off to slaughter.", it seemed like he was talking more to himself than me, but I still listened to every word he said. "Hmm, what presumption. First he sells the East Indian factory without telling me, and then he dares to ask for more money. Did he think to retain my trust?", he moved his game piece to the "Happy Ending" space before knocking it over. Then for the second time today he said, "I'm afraid once something is truly lost, one can never get it back again.", I wish I could say something to lighten the mood, but I can't think of anything. After all he is right. Since I couldn't think of what to say, I decided to change the subject.

"Master, it's getting late. Should I go get Sebastian to help you prepare for bed?", I asked.

"No, he must be busy. You come and help me instead.", I really had to fight myself to not blush when he said that. Either way I bowed and said, "Yes, My Lord.", I then stood up and lead the way to Ciel's room. I had no idea where anything was when we arrived at his room. I knew the way there because almost every morning I walk with Sebastian there. But I've never been in the room. Especially when Ciel is getting changed, I usually just wait outside the door. It's different today though. I had to ask Ciel where everything was, and where everything goes before I could actually help him prepare for bed. Finally I was able to help him out. First I took off his eye patch and Ciel let me, since I know about the contract. I placed the eye patch on his night stand before turning back to him and taking off his coat. I folded it up before placing it beside him. I took off his tie next and put it with the coat. I started blushing like crazy when I had to take off his shirt. I was redder that a strawberry when his shirt was completely off. As I folded the shirt I tried to not even glance at Ciel. I grabbed his nightshirt and put on him so I wouldn't be distracted by his bare chest. I then kneeled down in front of Ciel took of his shoes and placed them a small distance away from his feet, before taking of his socks and placing them with his shirt, coat and tie. Now the very embarrassing part, taking of his shorts. I had Ciel stand up before knelt in front of him unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down his shorts. When I stood up I notice the faint blush on Ciel's cheeks. He must've been embarrassed too. I folded up his shorts and collected the shirt, coat, socks, shoes, and tie in my arms. I then bowed before saying goodnight and leaving the room. As I exited the room Sebastian walked up to me.

"I assume you helped the Young Master prepare for bed, right?", I nodded in response, passed Sebastian the clothing, said, "Goodnight Sebby.", went to my room. When I finally reached me and Mey-Rin's room I went to bed thinking, "Wow! what a long day!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter.

I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been busy with school and a few personal things.

Also I (obviously) don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji