12. All These Flowers

"It's good to see you again as well Lizzy.", I said before we pulled apart.

"(Y/n), Do you know where I could find Ciel?", Elizabeth asked.

"Yes. We were actually just about to have dinner. Would you like to join us?", I offered.

"I would love to.", she said.

"Then please follow me.", I said before we linked arms and walked to the dinning room. Once we entered the room we took our seats. With me between both Ciel and Elizabeth. (Lizzy to my right and Ciel to my left.) Sebastian than entered with enough food for all of us.

We ate in silence until Ciel spoke up. "Elizabe-"

"Ciel, call me Lizzy!", Ciel tried to speak before being interrupted by Elizabeth. Ciel looked annoyed but tried not to show it. He sighed and then spoke again.

"Lizzy, what brings you here at this hour?", Ciel asked.

"I wanted to see my fiancé and my best friend, so I asked mother if I could come visit and stay over night.", Elizabeth explained.

"Why didn't you call or send a letter first?", I asked.

Elizabeth looked confused before saying, "But I did. Sebastian told me it wouldn't be a problem."

"Did he?", said Ciel looking beyond pissed.

"Yes. Is something wrong? You look mad.", Elizabeth asked looking worried.

"Everything is fine Lizzy. It's just that Sebastian didn't tell us you were going be visiting. So neither of us were expecting you.", I explained hoping Elizabeth wouldn't get upset.

"Oh. Well if its a problem I could go home.", Elizabeth said.

"Don't be ridiculous. It's far to late for you to go home. Plus I'd love to have you stay. It's been forever since our last sleep over and I'm sure Ciel wouldn't mind you staying over. Right Ciel?", I said before turning to him.

"I suppose you could stay. But you have to return home after breakfast. I'm busy tomorrow.", Ciel said.

"Alright. I'll leave after breakfast tomorrow." Elizabeth said before we finished off dinner.

"Lizzy what would you like to do?", I asked her.

"I want to take a walk In the garden!", Elizabeth exclaimed happily.

"Then that's what we'll do.", I said before the three of us got up from the table to go outside.

"All the flowers look so cute!", Elizabeth said with a big smile on her face as we walked through the garden.

"That's exactly what I was thinking.", I said while smiling as well. We walked in silence until I spotted someone. I smiled before saying, "Lizzy, Ciel", I waited for them to face me before continuing. "I'll be right back.", I said before running over to Finny.

"Hi Finny!" I said when I finally reached him. He jumped a little before turning around and saying, "Oh, hi (Y/n)!", Finny said with a bright smile. "Umm... (Y/n)? Could you help me? Sebastian wants me to plant all these flowers", he said before gesturing to the small pile of flower seed packets on the ground."I'd do it myself but I don't know where to plant them all.", he said looking a little sad.

"Of course I'll help you Finny." I said grabbing all the packages, turning to Finny an saying, "Come on, let's go look for a place to plant all these.", with that said we started looking for a place to plant all these flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~