6. Who's going to win today's game?

Currently Mey-Rin and I are standing next to Sebastian, while he tells Mr. Damiano and Ciel what wine Mey-Rin will be pouring, I'll be pouring the water. right now I can't stop glancing over to where Finny, Bardroy, and Tanaka are 'hiding'. I bet that if I noticed them, so did Sebastian. Either way I choose to ignore them and focus on my job. Sebastian then said,
"(y/n), Mey-Rin", basically telling us to start our jobs. I immediately started, grabbing the jug the water was in and walking up to Ciel. As I filling Ciel's cup with water, Sebastian was whispering something to Mey-Rin. Unfortunately I couldn't hear what was being said because of how far I was from them.
Mey-Rin made her way to Mr. Damiano, with the wine in her hands. By the way she was walking it looked like she was dizzy. Luckily she made it to the table without falling over. Everything was fine until Mey-Rin started pouring the wine. She completely missed the glass and spilled it all over the table. I think she stop pouring the wine when she believed the glass would be full. Not that it mattered, the wine spread across the table and towards Mr. Damiano. The wine was about to leak off the table and onto Mr. Damiano's lap..............................................

That is at least until Sebastian swiftly pulled the table cloth off the table, without knocking over one objet. I'm used to him being able to do things like this and so is Ciel. No matter how normal it is to Ciel and I we both were a little surprised, I know I was even though it was for only a second. I could tell Ciel was as well from the look on his face.
After Sebastian removed the table cloth, he had time to fold it up before Mr. Damiano noticed it was removed.
"Where did the table cloth go", Mr. Damiano asked, while Finny and Bard quickly grabbed Mey-Rin and dragged her inside. Ciel almost immediately answered his guest's question.
"A speck of dirt, most unsightly. I had the cloth removed so it wouldn't distract us. Think nothing of it.",
"Please accept my apologies Sir. Do continue, enjoy the meal at your leisure.", said first Ciel and then Sebastian. Mr. Damiano then laughed before saying,
"Lord Phantomhive, once again you've truly impressed me. What an able butler you've acquired.",
"Pay him no mind, he merely acted as befits one of my servants.", replied Ciel.
"My master is quite correct about that. Naturally you see I'm simply one hell of a butler.", said Sebastian, Obviously. After all that commotion, dinner continued without any problems. Once both Ciel and Mr. Damiano finished eating, I went with them back to the room we were previously in. On the way there I was thinking, "Who's going to win today's game?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter.

Also I (obviously) don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

Thanks for reading!

~TMNTFanForLife/BlackButlerCielFan13