17. An Interesting Morning

Everything's back to normal. Which brings us to now. Right now I'm waiting for Sebastian. He's currently in Ciel's room, helping him get ready for today. While waiting I hear Bard, Finny, and Mey-Rin yell at Grell. Grell Sutcliff is Madam Red's butler. Unfortunately, he's not a very good one. I can tell he tries, but he's bad enough for the other servants to say he's bad. We've only talked a couple times. He's really nice and we consider each other friends. I help him whenever he needs it. In return he tries to help me when I need it.

After a few minutes Sebastian exited the room. We then went straight to the kitchen and finished making breakfast. Once breakfast was done Sebastian I left Grell to make the tea as we set the table in the dinning room. Sebastian sent me to get Ciel while he finished setting the table. I left the dinning room, climbed the set of stairs and went to Ciel's room. I knocked and waited for permission to enter. Once granted I opened the door.

"Master, breakfast is waiting for you.", I told him as I stepped in front of him. I then held out my hand and pulled him off his bed, once he placed his hand on mine. We walked down the hall when we left the room.

"So, has Grell broken anything yet?", Ciel asked.

"Not that I know of.", I replied back. "So, has Madam Red said when she's going to take him back.?", I asked him.

"No she hasn't. I'm planning on asking the next time she pays a visit.", Ciel answered back. We continued chatting like this until we entered the dinning room. Just as Ciel sat down, the door burst open. Grell somehow managed to get stuck on a fast moving cart. Poor Finny got hit by the cart, before tea spilled on him as well. I started making my over to Finny when Grell got up and moved over to Finny.

"I'm so, so sorry. I-I'll wipe it off.", Grell said as he grabbed a napkin off the table. However, he also grabbed the tablecloth in the process. Ciel had his eyes closed while cutting into his food. So he was surprised when everything was pulled off the table. We'll there goes all me and Sebastian's hard work. Grell shouted in surprise, obviously not trying to pull off the tablecloth or the objects on the table. Behind him Bard looked annoyed, Mey-Rin had her hands over her mouth, Finny was still suffering on the floor, and Tanaka was being his usual self. I finally knelt in front of Finny and used the napkin on the floor to wipe away the tea.

"Thanks (Y/n).", Finny said smiling. The tea no longer burning his skin.

"No problem Finny.", I said back. When we were both standing, he joined Mey-Rin and Bard. They all glared at Grell while he apologized for the incident.

"I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble. I simply don't know how I can apologize enough. Wait! That's it! The only thing I can do now is die. I shall atone with my death.", Grell said pulling a knife out of no where. I stood there shocked by his actions.

"Whoa! Calm down a second!", Bard shouted at him.

"Um... should we take should we take the knife away?", Mey-Rin asked. Sebastian then stepped up to Grell. Placing his hand on his shoulder as he stood behind him.

"There is no need for that.", Sebastian stated calmly. Grell pulled the knife away from his neck and looked back at Sebastian surprised. "Just think of the horrible mess you would make. It'd take hours to clean up all of the blood.", Sebastian finished with his fake smile. Grell stared at him like he was the kindest person on earth. He looked absolutely mesmerized.

"Thank you Sebastian. You're so very kind.", he said with a large smile on his face.

"That was kindness?", Bard asked Finny, Mey-Rin, and me. We obviously all shook our heads.

"Now what I'd like to know, is how you could ever think is was acceptable to serve the Young Master such weak tea?", Sebastian asked Grell. He then went through the process of how to properly make the tea. He taught me this my first day, a month ago. As he went though the process Grell watched in awe, as the three servants took notes. Tanaka just stood there drinking his tea. Once done, Sebastian placed the properly made tea in front of Ciel. Ciel then picked up the cup, smelled the tea, and took a sip. While he drank, Sebastian spoke.

"Master, are you ready? It is almost time. I have the carriage waiting for you in the front drive, now.", Sebastian asked as he pulled out his watch, checked the time, and then put it back .

"Fine.", Ciel replied. Sebastian then turned to the four other servants and told them to make the manor spotless. He told Grell to stay where he was and relax. And if he planned on killing himself, to do it outside and not make a big mess. With that we got our coats on and headed to the carriage. Once in it, we headed to London.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter!

Also I (obviously) don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji

Thanks for reading!

~TMNTFanForLife