Good Girls Are Bad Girls 2/4 Peter Parker x Reader

Peter's POV:

The next day, Y/N and I decide to start our Chemistry project.

We walk to my house in a comfortable silence, with maybe a question or two about how we were or how our day was. Maybe a few playful jabs at our teachers.

When we get to my apartment, I open the door and call out to Aunt May, telling her I'm home and she yells at me that she's in the kitchen. And I beckon Y/N to follow me.

"Hey Aunt May, this is Y/N."

She looks at Y/N in realization that this is the Y/N that I always talk about.

Y/N steps forward and offers a hand to Aunt May who looks between me and her quickly. I shake my head 'no' before Aunt May could do or say anything to embarrass me.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N, I'm May."

She pulls Y/N into a hug instead of just shaking her hand while mouthing at me, "she's cute".

I scrunch my nose and mouth back, "Stop it."

"We, um, have a Chemistry Project and Y/N and I will be in my room."

"Oh, alright. Would you like any cookies? Drinks? Any snacks?" Aunt May asks, more towards Y/N.

Y/N declines politely and we make our way to my room, Aunt May obviously following us to make sure I leave the door open.

"So, um," I look down at the paper and try to brainstorm an idea or some outline for the poster Y/N and I were to make for our project.

"How about, um," I say again.

I look up to catch Y/N's gaze and soft smile, making my thoughts even more jumbled.

"I, um, can't think of what we should do," I confess.

"Oh, well. Let's start with a topic, yeah?"

She reaches over to get a chemistry book from behind me and I notice she has a spiderman symbol drawn on her hand.

My confidence builds a little as I say,

"Nice spiderman drawing."

She looks up at me, following my gaze to her hand and giggles while blushing lightly.

She traces the drawing with her finger.

"Did you do that in class?" I said in shocked horror.

"Mrs. Wheaton's class is really boring, okay?" holding her hands up in a fake defensive manner.

I laugh.

"I thought you were suppose to be a good girl? Paying attention in class and everything."

"It's the truth Parker!"

"I'll take your word for it," I say before a comfortable silence fills the room.

She flips through the book and skims the chapters silently while I play with the sleeves of my jacket.

"How about this?" she says, pointing at the book.

I lean closer to her and read over her shoulder. As she traces her fingers gently over the words in the textbook, a strand of hair escapes from behind her ear. She places it back in place.

Up close, I notice the curves and dips of her facial structure, the color of her hair, and how she scrunches her nose while she's deep in thought. The way she smells even.

Some scent that reminds me of smoke and velvet.

If that even is a scent.

My heart starts to pound as I realize how close I am to her and I take deeper breaths to stay calm.