Stay Stay Stay Bucky x Reader

Bucky's POV

And she's back here again.

I don't know what she's doing here, all I know, all I care about is that she is here.

"Hey do-"

She captures my lips in a kiss before I can finish and my eyes flutter shut.

I hold her waist and she pulls me closer with her hands cupping my face. And my heart begins to beat faster. My stomach flutters with joy.

She's here. She's back here with me.

She kisses me harder somehow and we're stumbling in the dark. She pulls away to begin an assault on my neck. Bite after bite. She nibbles on the side of my neck before sucking the skin. I let out a groan and she jumps up to wrap her legs around my waist.

I'm barely holding it together as she begins to slowly grind on me.

"Fuck, doll. I lo-"

She cuts me off again with her lips on mine and we make our way upstairs to my bedroom.

She pushes me onto the bed and I take off my shirt. She takes off hers and straddles me, leaning down for another kiss.

We go fast.

I want to go slow, to lavish her and feel every part of her body. To memorize every curve, bit of skin, every facial feature, but she insists we go fast.

However, when we finish, I hold her in my arms tightly and lavish her in this way. I bury my face in the nape of her neck, inhaling the smell of her shampoo and listening to her calming breaths. I run my fingers up and down her legs and her stomach, blindly feeling every curve like a blind man, but memorizing every little thing my fingertips feel. I place small kisses up and down her spine, feeling her shiver slightly and I smile at the thought while I fall asleep.

Mine, mine, mine. She's mine, mine, mine. This time she's gonna stay,

Stay,

Stay.

Then I wake up...

She's gone.

There's nothing but empty sheets next to me, no warmth, no clothes, no trace of her. I get up quickly and look around the room for some note, explanation... Something.

And I accept it, she did it again.

It's a common thing between us. She comes by once a week to make me feel loved. Then she's gone the next morning. But, I know she's going to come back. She always does. And I'll be waiting for her.

Afterall,, she loves me.

And I love her.

It's a lazy Sunday night and I hear a knock on my door.

Y/N.

I open the door and there she is.

"Hey doll! You wanna grab some dinner?"

She smiles at me and pulls me into a kiss. I savor the moment and don't dare to let go, to stop.

She pulls away and I hum slightly in joy.

"I made a cook meal for us al-"

She tugs my shirt upward and I understand, I take it off.

Love-making was better than burnt pasta anyway.

She peppers kisses on my neck and chest as I unbutton her shirt.

I slide the shirt off her shoulders and pull her into a kiss. I begin to lead her to the bedroom, but she pushes me against the wall instead.

I smirk and continue kissing her with more passion and all the love I have for her.

I kiss her everywhere, her face, neck, shoulder blades, everywhere.

"I-I love you," I mutter against her skin.

She hesitates, but mutter something back. I didn't hear it, but before I could question it, she captivates me into another kiss and we make our way to my bedroom.

This time, I wake up just in time to see her sit up in bed. I pull her back in my arms.

"A few more minutes, beautiful," I whisper, kissing the back of her head.

"I have to go, James," she says softly.

"I'm not losing you again, I love you," I say boldly, placing a fingering under her chin and moving it to look at me. I smile and lean into kiss her, she pulls away.

I laugh a little.

"You're such a tease, Y/N."

I pull her close to me and kiss her again, she doesn't kiss back but pushes me away.

"I have to leave, James," she says more firmly.

"Do you have to?" I whisper, running my fingers up and down her legs and my other hand caressing her skin. I stare at her, locking this image in my head.

Her soft hair framing her face, her lips slightly dry but pink and soft. Her nose cute and small, and her eyes-

I stop.

Her eyes show no love.

How did I not see this before?

They look dark, no light and joy.

No love.

The room begins to shake and blur. My heart, while aching, begins to beat quickly. And I muster all the courage to ask her,

"Do you love me?"

And she's gone.

Not mine, mine, mine

She's not mine, mine, mine.

This time, like all times... she's not gonna, stay

Stay,

Stay.