The Game Thor x Reader

Y/N's POV

"Truth or dare?"

I look up at Tony,

"Tony," I sigh, "for the last time, we are not playing Truth or Dare."

It was game night, or some shit like that, tonight at the Avengers headquarters. Well, the living room of the headquarters. We all had a drink of some sort in our hand, or in front of us on the coffee table. Except for Vision, of course. I had my own bottle of beer, snickering as the super soldiers tried the Asgardian drinks. It's true that they can't get drunk, but this alcoholic alien drink finally got Steve's tightass a little bit loose.

"What is this truth or dare, Lady (Y/N)?" I smile a little at Thor's voice and curiosity. Although his voice was deep and manly, his tone and question made him out as childish, innocent, and sweet. Cute.

"It's a game where you either pick a truth and you have to answer a question honestly, or you pick a dare where you have to do something stupid for other people's entertainment. Or in this case, something stupid for Tony to record and share on the internet."

The team begins to laugh, remembering the last time we played, Clint had to run around the street yelling "The Sky Is Falling!!!" The video has gotten over a million hits.

"Jarvis, play 'Hawk Little', won't you?" Tony asks.

"Jarvis, please don't," Clint mutters, burying his face in his hands.

"I am sorry Sir Barton, but I too enjoy the video."

We watch the short clip as Clint groans even more. Natasha hugs him and pats his head as she continues to laugh as Clint runs around in circles screaming.

Thor smiles amusingly. He claps his hands together,

"Yes we shall play the truth or dare!"

Tony claps the Gods back in approval. The team mutters some sort of agreement to the game. Clint agrees, but was watching Tony careful, planning and plotting the best way for payback. I agree as well, wanting Thor to get his taste of Tony and Natasha's torture in dares.

As the night goes on, Steve had confessed how his first time was, Natasha was topless, a grumpy Pietro had makeup and pink nails, and there was another video of Clint on the internet. This time, it was he singing a parody of "The Eye of The Hawk".

"Alright, (Y/N)!"

"Dare, Tony boy," I say, taking a swig of alcohol for courage. Tony smiles wickedly.

Oh fucking shit.

"You, and the worthy one," Tony jabs his thumb at Thor, "Play the Pocky Stick Game".

"Lady (Y/N) , what is the Pocky Stick Game?"

Natasha pulls out her phone and reads out the instructions,

"First, Take a stick of Pocky out of the box," Tony pulls out a stick and wiggles it around with a smirk.

"Second, Put one end in your mouth, and the other person puts the other end in their mouth," Tony demonstrates by putting one in his mouth and gesturing the other end to Steve.

"Three, bite the Pocky until it gets smaller and smaller. If both continue, the two participants' lips will touch," Tony suggestively wiggles his eyebrows and eats the rest of the Pocky without Steve's help.

Thor looks between the box of Pocky and me curiously while I stand there and debate whether it was worth a shot. It's not that I didn't like Thor. He was definitely a gentleman... gentle-god. With nice blond hair, blue eyes, and a sweet smile.

Fuck it.

I took another gulp of my beer for courage and I take a Pocky. I place it in my mouth and Thor laughs a little,

"If I kiss you, Lady (Y/N) there's a 90% chance you'll punch me, but I am okay with that," he says cheekily. I take out the stick for a second,

"Then why do you need a pocky stick to kiss me?"

The group let's out a collective "Ohhhhh".

I smirk and put the Pocky back in my mouth. He smiles at me and takes the other side.

And the game begins.