I sighed and wandered over to the ladder going up to my loft. Freya followed after me.

"I don't know..." I whispered as I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Shh, shh... It's fine" she whispered as she wrapped her arms around me. "He obviously is falling very head over heels for you."

"I don't know how I feel about him, I CAN'T fall for him."

"Of course you can't, dear. But you've got something, I see it" she cooed.

"I wish I was 18! Why can't I have of been the first child?" I cried.

"Shh... You just have to push them away. Nothing has happened, has it?" Freya asked.

I gulped.

"Oh my god" she replied bluntly. Her arms left my shoulders and wiped my face. "What happened?"

"We were drunk and playing truth or dare with everyone. Josh dared us to kiss and we did. I remember it but I don't know if he does..."

"Fuck sake..." She muttered.

I sighed and lay into the beanbag.

"Everything will be fine. Just get dressed, I'll do your makeup and you are gonna go slay them. Time will show if he's really worth" she smiled.

I smiled and giggled before grabbed her hand and taking her into my closet.

*lil time skip*

"What are you getting?" Harry grinned at me.

"Seafood ramen, obviously" I laughed, swishing my hair out. I looked up to see concentrating on his phone so hard, he looked adorable.

I just burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at you speng?" He smirked.

"You."

The waitress came and we ordered our food. He went for Katsu Curry because he's a bit basic. I looked around the beautiful oriental decorations of the restaurant that I loved so much.

My gaze turned to the busy London streets. I couldn't barely believe I lived here now, it seemed like a dream.

How did I end up here?

Just a few years ago Ethan and I were living in a council house in Essex, now we live here.

I decided to check Twitter as Harry was on his phone and tweet a picture of him.

@mynameisbef: stop being antisocial you speng :(