[ v. ]

"Dad is going to murder you."

Josh shrugged at his niece, throwing his feet onto the coffee table.

He had another brilliant prank, one that would surly work on his older brother. It was well thought out, and would take effect soon. He couldn't wait for his brother to return home.

His niece thought his prank would get him into so much trouble, more trouble then he's already ever been in but she knew she couldn't convince him.

She tried many times before but he insists that we'll all laugh about it later.

The brunette opened her mouth to say something else, but the door swung open, revealing her parents and younger brother.

From the corner of her eye, she noticed the smirk appearing on his lips. It would be a totally lie if she said she wasn't afraid -- not for her father but josh.

Immediately standing from the couch, she greeted her family and excused herself, refusing to witness the prank that would soon take place.

When she entered her room, her phone had been lighting up on the nightstand. She sauntered over towards it, picking it up and reading the notification.

It was a message from her friend. She wasn't in the mood to answer anyone at the moment, so she decided to ignore it and reply later.

She placed her phone back down and dropped on her bed, body spiraled out all over.

As she stared at the white ceiling, her body felt weak. Suddenly tears were streaking down her cheeks and no matter how many times her fingers wiped the tears away, they wouldn't fade.

She couldn't understand why she was like this, why she felt so much pain for reasons she couldn't explain. The worst part of it was that no one knew.

What hurt the most was that she hid all her pain from her loving fans, family and friends because she knew no one would understand something she couldn't even understand herself.

Crawling under her comforter, she balled herself up and cried herself to sleep.

-

dammit guys. I wanted to show what goes on with the characters behind the videos and this is the outcome of Riley. I know it's short but this is how I feel sometimes. Depression can be horrible.