[ i. ]

HER smile was bright as she stared into the camera.

     The camera was positioned on the nightstand in the corner of her room. A mare foot from where she currently sat on the wooden stool she had stole from the kitchen. Her blonde her was tied into a pony above her head.

     "Hi arthart lovers, Maya's here." She moved around on the chair, finding a different comforting position.

     "We always do the same, watch me draw something but today I want to try something different."

     She laughed dramatically then stopped, placing her hand over her mouth. If she hadn't she wouldn't have been able to help herself. The video would of been formed around her laughing and she was positive no one wanted to see that.

     "I'm gonna do a Q&A. I've seen it in multiple comments, asking if I could do one and I figured it wouldn't hurt."

     She looked over at her laptop on her bed and twitter was receiving tweets. She got up, retrieved her laptop and returned to the stool. "Let's get started then. Send your questions to the hashtags #askmaya, okay?"

     Today she chose to live record so she could answer the questions. It made everything a whole lot easier but she prayed she didn't do anything embarrassing because she wouldn't be able to edit it out. She went to her hashtag and began answering questions.

     livingcrazy : What's your moms name? Katy!

     mayasbiggestfan : do you have a boyfriend? no, and I don't plan on having one.

     Maya scrolled passed some and stopped at a random question that she was sure wasn't a question at all.

     mayandrileyforever : you and sunshinematthews would be perfect best friends! I'm not sure who that is but i'd be happy to search her up later

     Maya then heard her name being shouted. She checked the time on her laptop and cursed silently. it was dinner time. She glanced up at her camera, closing her laptop.

     "Sorry guys, it's dinner time. Will finish this another time, okay? Love you all and remember, I will find this sunshinematthews person okay?"

     she waved and ran over to the camera shutting it down. As she walked out, the only thing that played in her head was who this person could be with such an odd username.