Good Night

Rose walked into Jack's room. He was sleeping, his back to Rose.

" Hey, are you awake?" She asked. Apparently Jack's eyes were open. He turned around and nodded his head. She invited herself to sit on the foot of the bed.

" I'm sorry about dinner. I just have no time to think about boys, even if it keeps me alive. I don't want to go through what my parents went through just because they loved each other."

" It's okay," Jack said. " Trust me, I don't have time for girls either."

" Oh, so you don't have time for me? Okay. I see how it is. I'll leave you alone then." Rose exaggerated.

" Wait," Jack put one hand out. Rose was at his door. She turned around, hands on her hips.

" Talk." Rose said. Then she laughed and so did Jack.

" Good night." Jack tucked himself in.

" Good night."

Rose walked back into her room and picked out her pajamas. This time she picked a silk black top with silk light pink long pants and sat in bed. She was curious to see what she had in the drawers, so she opened the one in her night stand.

It had a single chocolate and a sleeping mask that said Rose on it with a Rose flower next to it. She slipped it on her head and turned off her light. Then she tucked herself in.