Chapter Seventeen: Tokyo Part One

A/N: SORRY!! Enjoy! 

Tokyo Part One

Brayden and Heather were waiting in the living room for Kayla to return. They'd spent the day together and couldn't wait for her to get there. They painted a special picture for his mommy, and Heather couldn't wait for Kayla to see. She was always talking about the nanny always doing great activities with Brayden that taught him colors and such, and Heather figured that if she did good with Brayden, his mother would be very pleased.

Brayden looked up at his auntie and kissed her cheek suddenly. It was the longest time they had been alone together since he was born. He always loved her, and some thought she was his favorite, but spending an entire day with her had never happened. And he was glad it did. Heather giggled at her nephew and kissed his cheek back. He did it again, she did it again. Eventually, it was an all out war, both of them screeching and laughing at the other.

"Looks like no one missed me," Kayla said as she entered her home and they went wild for her.

"Mommy!" Brayden screamed. He jumped from the couch and into her arms as he kissed her cheek multiple times. He was so happy, he started crying.

"Baby, don't cry," she frowned, kissing his lips as he pouted. "Mommy saw daddy!"

"Daddy?" Brayden repeated, now perking up.

"Yes. And he gave me something for you, but mommy can't give it to you until you stop crying," she grinned as he wiped at his eyes. "Good job, Bray! My baby is a big boy."

"Big!" he smiled as she set him down.

"Hi, sister. I missed you," Heather said excitedly as she embraced Kayla.

"I missed you, too. Thanks so much for helping with him. You have no clue how much that helped."

"You're very welcome. I was happy he got to spend time with his favorite," she boasted with a laugh.

"He asks for you all the time. He'll say 'me Godie'," Kayla laughed with a shake of her head. Heather was his God mother, and per her request, Brayden called her Godie.

"My stinka!" Heather screeched happily as he covered his face, squealing loudly.

"Here, Bray!" she said as she handed him the big box. "This is from daddy."

"Muh daddy," he smiled, ripping the box apart. "Dis me truck!"

Brayden loved cars, more importantly, trucks. He gawked at the car and planted his nose against it. Heather and his mother laughed so hard at the little boy as he kissed the truck over and over again.

"Do you love it?"

"Yes, Godie! Me love daddy," he panted, still staring at the truck. It was blue and very big.

"I would stay, but Josh and I have a date. Bye, love you," Heather said, kissing Kayla's cheek.

"You better tell Preston about him before he comes home!" Kayla smiled as Heather winked, going out the door.

"Mommy!" Brayden called as he pushed his new toy on the ground.

"What, baby boy?!" She cooed, kissing all over his cheeks as he screeched with excitement. 

"Mommy play," he requested as she lifted him into the air, and tossed him. He laughed loudly as she made sound effects and flew him up to his room where his toys were.