Chapter 43- I rather you didn't

Callums Pov

     -- x---

"Arrrgh" I cried out in frustration.

I began pointlessly throwing stuff around the room. I felt this horrible feeling in my stomach that appeared as soon as she left and is still going strong.

I was an idiot if I hadn't cheated on her she would still be here, but the girl jumped me some girl called Sasha. She would not take no for an answer. She threw herself at me, I said no but then she was on top of me and my old self came out, the old self that was a man whore, its a shame too because I ended up killing her I got an a-rank to kill her then sucked her dry. I'm a man, I have needs.

Daniel walked in frowning at me "Your not still texting her are you" he looked at the state of the room "No instead you have decided to destroy your room, clever"

"Shut the fuck up" I snarled

"Maybe you should just sleep it off, its already been what 4 days?" he shrugged

"Just tell me if you found anything" I snarled

"We have our men looking, but we reach dead ends, we know Ian is with her" Daniel commented

"I'm going to kill him" I snarled under my breath, I had to control myself

"Also we caught her scent at her home town we asked around, people saw her, one of the men we questioned seemed pissed, saying she left again without saying goodbye"

My mind raced was that the man she slept with, my mouth watered, my limbs ached and my jaw clenched I wanted to kill him, rip him to shreds torture him. Daniel snapped me back to reality.

"Now this is one of these times, where you don't shoot the messenger, OK?" Daniel warned raising his hands

"What is it" I held back a growl taking one step towards him.

"We have her trail leading to your fathers palace" he winced

I clenched my fists letting out a heavy breath. "Come on" I told Daniel

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked "You can't leave remember"

"I want to try something" I muttered running for my car. 

Daniel jumped in the passenger seat "Please tell me were not going to die"

I kicked the engine into gear tearing across the grass towards the gate, please work, I thought.

The guards opened the gates and instead of being thrown backwards or stopped I drove straight through. 

"How did you do that?" Daniel gasped.

"Kits compelling is strong but its new her words were whenever I wanted to find her I'll stop at the gates, well I don't want to find her anymore I need to she is going to get herself killed, no compelling can stop me right now" I growled

Daniel pursed his lips "If she stopped at her town we really are only like 2 days behind her we can catch up right?" 

I shook my head and sighed "I hope so" as I sped down the road.

'Please stay safe Kit, I know this is my fault but I'm sorry, I love you and I miss you' I thought.

---- x ---

~Kits Pov~

I stretched out my arms looking over to Ian driving quietly, he turned and smiled at me.

"Ian?" I muttered

"Yes?" he laughed

"How do you know Callums father?" I paused "Or anyone on the light side?"