Chapter 30- Don't let the wrong one go

---- x ----

"Well this is it" Dee sighed getting up from her bed.

I turned away from her not being able to look at her knowing in a matter off hours she would be taken away from me. It had been all but three days since this plan had been decided Dee told they guys she would be leaving and told them to look after me, but I didn't want them too I didn't deserve it.

Dee sat down beside me on my bed "Kitty Kat I need you to do me a favour" she whispered

"What" I croaked

"I want you to get Callum to go to my house and do that mind-control on them, they deserve the truth" she sighed biting her lip "My brother left me in a state on the road, he hit me across the head with a hammer the rest off the story I'm trusting from Callum, he dumped me on an old country road and ran me over. My parents were amazing and I don't want them left with the impression I ran away you need to get Callum to make them know the truth"

I nodded slowly "I'm so sorry Dee"

"Don't be I wouldn't change anything over the last few months, as weird as that may sound" she laughed 

"I'll do it, well I'll get Callum to do it" 

"Promise" she asked 

"Pinky" I replied

She got up from my bed "Well its time I get downstairs to the love of my life" she smirked

I shrugged "You can have him"

She frowned at me "Don't be so hard on him, he is only doing this to protect you"

"I'm sick of everyone protecting me" I groaned

"I trust you can take care off yourself if it helps"

I started to well up "See what am I going to do without your guidance, you know I'm probably going to end up killing Callum without you here"

She frowned deeply at me "I swear if you start crying on me again I will have to kill you and this whole thing will be for nothing"

She was right I had cried too much over the last 3 days. I opened my mouth to argue when there was a knock on the door

Dee opened the door to Callum and Daniel 

"Really I was on my way" she sighed

I glared at everyone "Can we please reconsider" I begged 

Callum grabbed me roughly "Seriously I have heard enough off this" he clicked his fingers when 3 guards came in and grabbed hold off me 

"What are you doing" I struggled under there grip

"I do believe I told you I would have you locked up if I didn't trust you" he shrugged.

"Stop you don't have to do this" Dee insisted stepping forward

"Oh but it does" Callum stepped behind me reaching towards my bed and pulling the pendant off my bed post then secured it around my neck.

He looked at the guards "Tie her up and don't let that necklace leave her neck I don't want her escaping by any means" he spoke narrowing his eyes at me.

He clicked his fingers as they pulled me away "Don't go Dee don't let them take you" I screeched

"Bye Kitty kat" she sighed as the pulled me down the hallways and downstairs as I struggled under there grip and I shouted alot of curse words at them.

When we got to the basement they put me behind bars and locked my wrists to the wall

I instantly started to swing my neck around to get the damn necklace off knowing my voodooy crap is useless with it on but I couldn't swing it off.