Chapter 8- jealousy is a sin

"So what do i wear?" i asked my breath uneven.

"There is no rule really but you will want something you can move in easy whatever you wear is gonna get ruined" staring me in the eye trying not to look at my neck to much.

i just picked a black top and leggings, i looked at myself in the mirror and frowned i looked so small i had always been skinny and small thinking off lady lila she was tall and had a strong build.

"How many people come out alright after fighting lady lila" i asked

Dee threw me a pair of shoes "Fighting shoes" she mumbled looking at the floor then slowly raised her head "I'm going to be honest and not sugar coat it for you, lady lila never fights the newcomer she barely ever even fights A-ranks because shes such an amazing fighter"

"So i have no chance" i cringed "So how does it work i lose this fight i'm an F-rank i'm dead?"

"Well i dunno they will rank you on your skill its gonna look bad cos of how good a fighter she is and if you become a F-rank he might not kill you he might make you a servant instead" she said optomistic

Last night ran through my mind and how he said he would want to keep me as a slave i thought of everything about last night and groaned i would not want to be his slave.

"Where does a fight take place?"

"Well these sort of fights take place in the courtyard so everyone can watch and Master Callum can judge it" she looked at her watch "Come on we better walk down"

"No I'm staying right here" jumping onto the bed crossing my legs

She gave me a stern look "Look I wouldn't be thrilled about fighting Lady Lila but either way you have to face fighting here its the only way to survive. You need to toughen up and face it"

My first thought was bitch but then i realised she was right i slowly got off the bed and went to her side and she did the last thing i expected she hugged me tightly

"You will be fine this place is better with you"

"Don't go all soft on me Dee" i laughed

She let go off me and laughed "Come on you ready?"

"Far from it but lets go"

I followed Dee down the corridors when we met up with Tori, Amber, Jay, and Ian they gave me hugs and whispered there encouragements in my ear. When we got to the doors of the courtyard Dee gave me a squeeze of the shoulders and i pushed the doors open.

The sky was full with dark grey clouds looking as if they were ready to burst and flood everywhere with rain, appropriate weather i though and smirked.

The edge of the courtyard was filled with students all pushing eachother trying to get a better view in the front but the guards would push them back. Thats when i saw him Callum was sitting on a chair that could only be described as a throne, what an arrogant idiot i thought. When he flicked his finger for me to go over to him. i walked over proudly holding my head up so everyone could see my neck.

"We meet again" he said seductively

"Unfortunately" i muttered

He eyed me up "Don't you ever learn you think if it wasn't for last nights insolence i would have you fighting Lady Lila ?"

My mouth hung open "Insolence? you fucking bit me you idiotic sick vampire"

He smirked but the humour didn't meet his eyes "Someones angry, good that will help push you in this fight"

"Oh give me a break you and i both know i won't win this againist Lady Lila I'm as good as dead"

He looked into my eyes and i melted for a second "You should give yourself more credit you might do better then you think if it helps think of Lady Lila as me"

I smiled "That should actually help"

"Or maybe you could think of Marc or do you not want to beat him up?"

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion why was Marc getting brought into this as i searched Callums face and thats when i saw it "Are you jealous that me and Marc are friends?"

"Are you just friends?" he said searching me for an answer

What was going on here and why did he care "Are you jealous?"

Just then the doors opened and Lady Lila walked in eyeing me and Callum together then narrowed her eyes at me, if looked could kill I'd be dead in that minute.

"Remember to picture her as me" he whispered in my ear and i shuddered "Let the fight begin" Callum bellowed giving me a wink then sitting down

I looked over at Lila in the corner and something inside me snapped "I was not backing down"

----------------- x -------------

I will upload soon