Justin cocked his head to the side. "Please. I could do their job in a heartbeat. I would have you know I could have made a good fire fighter."

"Hush." Chardy managed to stop the fire alarm from ringing. "You're Sinclair ass is too hot to be running into a burning building."

Justin looked like he was taking her words seriously nodding. "You're right." He smoothed his hand down his sides in a joking manner.

She tried to smack him again. "I can't take you seriously. You lucky Cole is not here. He beat your ass."

Jackson leaned down from behind me causing me to yelp in surprise. "Don't worry there is not a fire."

"Jackson." Louise popped her head out the window. "Come and get the cake with your brother before I burn this house down."

"Happy birthday to you." Justin and Jackson came out with a princess cake each with five candles on.

"Kids!" Chardonnay came out the house calling the kids to gather around Justin and Jackson.

"Happy birthday to you." We all started singing. The girls ran up their fathers that were holding the cakes holding each other hands staring aghast with their mouths open watering.

I stood up rubbing my stomach feeling the baby on my bladder. I walked over to my girls singing the rest of the happy birthday song.

Justin and Jackson put the cake on the table nudging the girls forward to blow out the candles. Andrea and Paul stood either side taking pictures and recording the event for the future.

I noticed my father stood off to the side not joining in but still close enough to be a part of the group.

The girls closed their eyes I could see their mouths move as they made a secret wish then blew out the candles on their cakes.

We all clapped, hooting at their antics. Riley pushed herself forward in the middle of the girls wanting to see what was going on. I saw her eyes light up then her little hand shot forward to dig into one of the cakes.

"No!" Jacky shouted.

Justin quickly grabbed Riley before she could do more damage to the cake as she stuffed it into her mouth. "I think this one is yours?" He passed her to Max who held his arm out making a funny face. "I think she's..."

"Again..." Max lifted her higher in arms so her bottom was by his face then sniffed. "Awe... I just changed her." He gave Justin a knowing look pointing towards my belly. "Just wait till this one comes. You be wondering why you would have more."

"Never." Jackson disagreed coming to place his arm around my waist.

I noticed that Chardonnay had a napkin dapping at Jacky's eyes. "Don't worry baby. There is plenty of cake left. Riley didn't mean it."

"You can share mine." Tina offered. "It is our birthday."

Jacky nodded. "Thanks Tina."

"See..." Chardonnay straighten up nodding to Louise who was in the process of cutting the cake. "It all good. Let's eat some cake."

"Hanna." My dad called my name as he approached me. "Can I have a word please?"

He looked toward Jackson who waited for me to nod my head before leaving me alone in my dad presence. I wasn't that my dad would hurt me more on the point that my dad said words that previously hurt my heart.

Walking over to the quiet part in the garden we sat on the chair that had shade from the sun in the form of a large umbrella.

My foot began to tap on the earth as I began to feel edgy being in his company. It was the first time in months that we been alone.