I raised my eyebrows but didn't say anything at all. I hope they both will help out but I would be fine doing it all myself. I done it when I was living in England with twins and hardly any sleep. I think I would be able to manage to do it with one baby. Then again I was slightly older.

"Would you like for me to get the cake?" Justin asked nodding his head to the kitchen where his mother was just opening the door with a tray of finger food ready to place it on the outdoor table that was set up.

Looking up at the sunshine I used my hand as shield for my eyes. The sun was still bright in the day. The children has already eaten their meals.

"You might as well." I told him then walked over to a spare chair beside Marcus who was sat in the wheelchair with Riley now wiggling in his lap.

Natasha came to sit down in the chair next to Marcus with a paper plate full of food in her hands.

"I got you some sandwiches." Natasha said eyeing her daughter who took a sweet treat off the plate in her hands to stuff it in her mouth. "Greedy." She tapped Riley gently on the nose, then picked up a triangle cut sandwich to feed it to Marcus since he had his hands full trying to contain Riley.

"Stop babying me." Marcus snatched the sandwich out her hands letting Riley go on the floor. She landed on her feet running towards the bouncy castle where the other children were playing.

"Riley!" I called out to her but she ignored me to continue running till she feel against the foot of the bouncy castle. Her chubby little arms reached out to pull herself on the castle then run into the thick of things knocking over the children that was jumping safely.

Natasha smacked herself on the forehead. "That girl is so headstrong. Doesn't know fear at all."

Marcus bit into his sandwich. "I wonder who she got that from."

She playfully touched him on the knee. "You always like the head from me." She whispered.

Marcus eyes seemed to have gotten darker with lust looking at her. I covered my ears with my hands shaking my head. This is way too much information for me to handle.

Max came up then to place his hand on Natasha shoulder rubbing it in circles. She seemed to have frozen in her action of stroking Marcus leg lifting up her hand. She stood up.

"I just go and get Riley." She pointed to the castle where there other kids where loudly complaining of Riley spoiling their fun as they were unable to jump around due her knocking them over all the time with her sailor legs.

Max sat down in the seat that Natasha vacated. He looked so fed up. I looked up toward the house when the fire alarm began to ring.

I heard Chardonnay shout. "Louise you are burning the dumpling. They are meant to be friend not burnt."

Louise opened the window in the kitchen letting me be able to observe Chardonnay waving a cloth at the fire alarm that was attached to the ceiling.

"I told you to watch the cooker." Chardonnay looked exasperated. "I knew you couldn't cook since you almost burned down James house."

"Shut up Chardy." Louise began to take something round out the round Dutch pot that Chardonnay brought with her to cook.

"Yeah shut up Chardy." Justin mimicked Louise in a high pitched girly voice. Chardonnay twisted to cloth to try and smack it on his bottom. He pretended to be hurt. "I didn't know you and Cole were into spanking."

"Get lost and get the cake." Chardy ordered him with a smile on her face. "You're lucky I was here to stop Louise from burning down your house. You would of have to call the fire department."