The sun had come out, the birds were chirping the fresh morning breeze of Konoha brushed by the three 'genin'.

Naruto let out an exasperated scream. "Aghhhhhh! It's been hours, when is that old geezer gonna show up!!! Oh I know, Hinata-chan use your Bakuga to check on what Kakashi-sensei is doing!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes "It's 'Byakugan' baka." "Whatever can you do it Hinata-chan?" Asked Naruto.

"H-hai." Hinata activated her bloodline and started searching. H-he's ch-changing!!!! Kyaaaaaaa!!! Hinata blushed furiously looking very embarrassed.

Naruto and Sasuke gave her a weird look. "Well what did you see?" Sasuke inquired.

Hinata turned more red if that was even possible and started fidgeting playing with the hem of her navy blue jacket. "A-ano, ano, h-he was ano w-well h-he was ch-changing!" She stated embarrassed almost fainting.

Naruto bursted out laughing and crying. Sasuke couldn't help but chuckle while Hinata buried her tomato like face in her hands.

Poof

Kakashi appeared right in from of them. "Morning!... What's with all the laughing?"

"Hinata used her Byakugan to check on what you were doing and she saw you changing!" Naruto laughed some more while Kakashi blushed a little.

"Well Hinata-chan let's talk about your little sight-seeing adventure some other time." Hinata turned more red.

"You're late..." Sasuke said with an 'explain' face.

Kakashi smiled. "Ahh a black cat crossed my path on the way here so I had to take to take the long way." Naruto rolled his eyes "liar." Kakashi ignored this and moved over to a short wooden post and set and alarm clock on top.

"Let's get started." Kakashi set the alarm. "Set for noon." He looked at his teams confused faces. Kakashi pulled out two bells out in front of him.

"The assignment is quite simple, all you have to do is take to the bells from me by noon. If you don't then no lunch and you'll be tied to a post while I get to eat in front of you."

Their faces fell. So that's why he told is not to eat breakfast. they thought.

"A-ano Kakashi-sensei, there's only two bells." Hinata pointed out.

Kakashi smirked. "At least one of you will be tied to the post and disqualified for failing the mission, that one will go back to the academy, but then again all three of you can fail too."

Sasuke glared. I won't fail. Naruto found new determination I'll get a bell no matter what-ttebayo! Hinatas eyes widened this doesn't make sense. Why put us into 3 person sells if one of us is going to go back to the academy? Calm down, I'll get a bell.

Kakashi continued "you can use any weapons. That includes shuriken and kunai. You won't get a the bells unless you attack with the intent to kill."

"But K-kakashi-sensei those w-weapons are too dangerous!" Hinata blurted out.

Naruto snickered. "Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser." Hinata was confused. Eraser, what is talking about?