Teamwork

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto :,(

Normal pov.

Hinata woke up the next morning at 4 am still feeling tired and sore from all that had happened yesterday. After eating with Naruto she walked home and had a training session with her father. It lasted 4 hours! Her father Hiashi trains her and teacher her other non-Hyuga jutsu but he still likes to push it to the max because he needs a strong heir yet he's never satisfied even though her results are amazing, but Hinatas not a quitter so she pulls through with it. It does help her a lot. She finished getting dressed and grabbed her scrolls and weapons then turned to her alarm clock. 4:21. It only takes around 15 minutes to walk there. Getting there early won't hurt anyone plus I can have extra time to study my medical ninjutsu scrolls. She took off.

She walked to the training ground and got there at 4:28. Seeing that no one had arrived yet she sat on a big rock and started reading her scrolls.

Sasuke arrived at the training grounds around 4:40 surprised to see that Hinata was already there. She hasn't noticed me. Shes too distracted with that scroll. He smirked. I'll scare her.

"Hinata." Her shoulders jolted as she let out a small 'eep'. Sasukes smirk grew at the small victory. She turned around to face him.

"S-sasuke-san I didn't see you coming." She blushed in embarrassment.

"It's 'Sasuke'. I hate formalities." He looked at at her.

She was a little taken aback. "A-alright Sasuke-kun."

"Sasuke." he corrected. She giggled a bit "Sasuke." She responded. He had to turn around to hide his blush. A few minutes went by.

Sasuke is not a talkative person but here he was trying to start a conversation with the indigo haired kunoichi. "So you decided to get here early too, eh?" He said while sitting down leaning on the side of the rock. Legs folded in fronts of him while he folded his arms at the back of his head closing his eyes.

"Mhm." was her response.

Sasuke opened one eye. Is she even paying attention while reading that. Guess I better find out.

He closed his eyes again. "Have you thought about what this test means? I'm sure you've figured out that there's something off about the whole thing."

"Hai. I-I do think the whole thing i-is a bit off b-but I can't wrap my figure around it." She responded without looking away from the scrolls.

"Hn." So she was paying attention. He thought. "Wake me up when Kakashi gets here." but right when he started to drift off an ear piercing voice was heard.

"Oi! Sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't go off-ttebayo!" Naruto came running then turned to Sasuke. "Aww Sasuke teme looks so cute when he's asleep!" Sasuke eyes snapped open glaring evilly at the loud blonde. He stood up and slowly walked towards Naruto.

"Dobe..." Naruto slowly backed away sweating profusely.

Naruto gulped."I-I was just kidding teme! Believe it!" (a/n: believe it! Lol I couldn't help myself😂)

Hinata sighed. I can't focus with Sasuke and Naruto-kun arguing.

---------- 10 am. 5 hours late ----------