Weapons and A Date!?

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the characters 😭

Normal pov.

It was a sunny day in Konoha, the birds chirping and flying as they passed the great blue sky, the Sakura tree pedals flying with the wind, the delectable aroma of dango and other delicious foods from the stands filling the air, the tall green trees sprouting new leafs. There, team 7 lay hidden in the trees, on a mission. It had been two weeks now since team 7 was formed and all they'd been doing was tackling D-rank mission.

"Sasuke here at Point B!" "Hinata here a-at Point C!"........ "Naruto here. I'm at Point A!" Kakashi sighed through his head set "You're slow, Naruto!... Okay squad 7... Hm?!" A black shadow jumped from the trees. "The target has moved! Follow it!" The three genin moved closer to their target that was now rustling in the bushes. "Alright! It's over there!" Naruto whisper screamed. Then Kakashis voiced "What's your distance from the target?" "5 meters! I can go anytime!" He answered. "I'm ready, too!" Sasuke added. "Me too!" Hinata. "Okay... Do it!" Kakashi commanded. The three genin jumped out of their hiding places towards their mark. "Uryaaah!" Hisssssss Naruto caught the cat. The cat was scratching at his face while Hinata tried to get it off of him hiding the laughter that tried to escape her lips. "Does he have a ribbon on his right ear...? Are you sure it's our target Tora?" Kakashi asked through his head set. "It's the target, no mistake." Sasuke informed. "Alright, the mission to capture lost pet "Tora" is complete!" "Isn't there a mission with a greater sense of urgency?!" screamed Naruto.

After they reported their mission to the Sandaime team 7 stood outside of the Hokage mansion. "Urusai! I'll beat you and become Hokage!"

"Hn. You can't even throw a kunai straight, usuratonkachi!"

"G-guys..." Hinata tried to stop her teammates from arguing but they continued, ignoring her.

"You're just a show out dattebayo!!!"

"At least I have something to show off dobe."

"G-guys!!!" Naruto and Sasuke finally stopped and turned to Hinata, shocked once they heard her scream.

Kakashi sighed "you guys aren't acting like a team. Hinata had to yell to get your attention for kamis sake! You know what, I know what'll fix it..."

"Teme started it!" Naruto yelled pointing an accusing finger at Sasuke childishly. Kakashi rolled his visible eye

"Urusai, Naruto! In order to make your teams bond stronger I'm sending you three on a special mission assigned by me............ You three will go on a team date today!!!" Kakashi yelled at them smiling evilly under his mask.

"Whaaaaa?!?! I don't wanna go on a date with Sasuke teme!!!" Naruto shrieked. Sasuke glared at both of the males. Hinata blushed trying her hardest not to faint, A da-date, w-with Na-naruto-kun!!! Kyaaaaa!

"You can't refuse, this is a mission. See ya!" And with that Kakashi was gone.

------------------------------

As they past through the streets of their village Hinata caught sight of a weapon shop, all my kunais are pretty dull and I'm running low on shuriken, maybe if I ask the boys this can be our first stop... Hinata stopped walking right in front of the shop and cleared her throat. Naruto and Sasuke turned around to look back at her with confusion. Hinata blushed, "A-ano do you guy think w-we can go in there for a while? I-I'm running low on weapons." They stared at her for a few seconds before Sasuke started walking into the shop, Hinata and Naruto of tow.