chapter 4

REIN's POV

"Justin please. Let me go.". I begged him. He lied to me. He told me he loved me. He said we were soulmates. Now he has me tied to a tree in the middle of the forest. I tried using my mind control on him, but it won't work.

"No. Now shut up."

Justin tricked me...he only wants the throne, not me. He's planning on marrying me and then killing my father and then Storm, making me next in line for the crown. And if he's married to me, he'll be king. I don't even think Justin's a vampire. If I can't use my mind control on him, he must be a darker, much more evil entity...a demon. I need my parents. I hope somebody found my cloak and my note. I don't want to marry this sonofabitch!

'Rein, sweety.'. I heard my father say through my mind.

'Daddy?'

'yes it's me sweety. Please tell me you're alright'

'I'm fine, but Justin has me tied to a tree'

'So you are in the forest. Do you know where in the forest?'

'No...but there's a man made house here. Do you know where that is?'

'Oh my god'. I heard my mother chime in, 'Shes in the same place where Justin took me.'

'Do you remember where he took you, Bridget' my father asked my mother.

'All i remember is that we were deep in the woods. Bentley, you're going to have to fly over the forest to find them... The house is hidden by the trees, but if I'm correct, there'll be smoke coming out of the chimney. Look for that'. My mom instructed.

'alright. I'll have all my men fly over the forest. Rein darling, I'm main a find you. Just stay calm'.

'Hurry. Please!'. I begged.

I opened my eyes, pulling myself out of the comversation between me and my parents, to find an angry Justin staring down at me. "What did you tell them?"

"N-nothing. Just that I'm fine."

"You better not have told them where we are."

"No. I don't even know where we are. How could I?".

"Don't you dare communicate with them again." he warned.

I really hope they find me soon.