chapter 3

Bentley's POV

When I get my hands on Justin I swear I'll kill him for good. I don't care if Rein hates me for the rest of eternity, I'm doing this to protect her...to protect our family and the kingdom. After what Justin made me do to my beloved Bridget...I still can't forgive myself. Even though it wasn't my mind doing it to her I still feel the guilt of it.

"King Bentley! We found something!" One ofe my soldiers yelled. Ii ran over to them and looked at what they were pointijng at. It was Rein's cloak. Her red cloak with the gold trimmings that Bridget made her. Rein loves that cloak. Why would she leave it behind in the woods? I bent down and picked it up. A piece of paper fell out of it. I picked it up...it was a note.

To whoever finds this cloak,

I'm in terrible trouble. I was kidnapped by a man named Justin. He led me to believe he loved me and convinced me to run away with him. It was only a few hours later that he showed his true intentions. Please help me. He's forcing me to marry him and then plans to kill my mother, my father, and my brother. He wishes to be King of the Vampire World. Justin is evil...pure evil. I don't even believe he's a vampire...he's demonic. Please get help and find me. Save your kingdom.

-Princess Rein Vanderbelt of the Vampire Realm

My baby girl is in danger. I must tell Bridget of this right away.

'Too late Bentley. I was reading your mind." I heard Bridget say through my mind.

"I thought you never liked reading my mind...that you liked surprises."

"I like good surprises...not bad. But please find her Bentley and kill Justin for good."

"I will. And at least Rein knows he's evil now. She's smart. She'll know how to handle him until we get to her."

"I hope so."

"Bridget, don't worry so much. It's not good for the baby."

"I'll stop worrying when you find Rein."

"I WILL find her. Now, how's the children?"

"They're well. Scared, but well."

"I'll be home soon with Rein. Assure them of that."

"I will. I love you Bentley."

"I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Short chapter....I don't really have a lot of time these days to write, but winter break is coming up soon so hopefully I'll have a ton of time to write....PLUS I'm getting an Ipad for Christmas so I won't have to share a computer anymore :D Which gives me even more opportunities to write!!! But anyways...please comment and vote! Thanks!